Fight

*Blaze POV*

I walked into the house and it was way too quiet for a pack house. I stumbled a few steps before I steadied myself. I just wanted to get to Althea; I needed her. I was about to ascend the stairs and go to our room to just be in Althea's arms forever when dad called me out from above.

"Blaze, please come to my office. NOW," he commanded in his Alpha voice and I had no choice but to obey.

I followed him to his office and he motioned for me to sit down, so I did, stumbling a few steps.

"Are you drunk?" he asked and I nodded slightly. He looked at me curiously and seriously. It was like I was not talking to my dad right now but to the Alpha of the Fire Pack.

"Althea said that you had an important matter to attend to. What was the matter that I didn't know about?" he asked and I gulped hard.

"Yes, but it's more related to Althea; I have been wanting to do something for her. That's why I told her it was a matter of the pack. She couldn't find out about it now." I explained and Dad seemed to believe it. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay then. I thought you were hiding something from me. So, now that it concerns your wife, then I wouldn't interfere." He said chuckling, and I smiled at him. I stood up to go to my room when he interrupted me

"Oh, and Althea, Sam, Mia, and all are not at home. They all went out to the park, I guess," he said and I just nodded my head and went out.

Althea went out and didn't say anything to me. I checked my phone to see if there was any message but there was none. How could she? She should have informed me where she was going and especially with whom. I knew I was overreacting, but she was mine. I needed to know. I went and sat in the living room, waiting for her to come back, because there was no use going to the room when she was not there. She should have been home by now.

After some time, I heard the sound of cars and Mia's voice. I knew they were back and I was excited to see my love. I stood up and saw Noah, Sophia, Mia, and Sam coming in laughing about something. They haven't seen me yet as they were busy discussing something but my eyes diverted at the back of them when I saw Althea coming in, laughing with... ALEX!
'What is he doing here?'

"SO, THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING BEHIND MY BACK?" My angry voice boomed around the whole pack house and I saw Althea's widened eyes on me immediately. I couldn't hold back anymore, I marched towards Alex and grabbed his collar

"What are you even doing here?" I asked angrily and that bastard just smirked at me.

Sam and Noah were trying to calm me down but I didn't listen to anyone.

"I was just talking to this beautiful wife of yours." He said with a smirk, which made my anger boil even more.

"Alex, behave, man!" Sam warned him but he just shrugged and looked at me challengingly.

"So, now you think you have a chance with my wife, the Luna of this pack. Did you really think I would let that happen after what you did to my sister?"

"Then why did you leave your wife all alone when you should have been there with her? Why did you leave her to go to another woman?" He replied and I was shocked by his words. 'How did he know that?'

I heard Sophia and Mia gasp, as well as my mom, who was with my dad at the top of the staircase. When I looked at Althea, she had her head held down and tears were streaming out of her eyes. I so wanted to wipe them off and just take her in my arms but my anger was too strong right now and I couldn't think straight.

"That's none of your fucking business. Now fucking stay away from my wife or I will happily behead you." I warned him, then took Althea's hand and led her towards our room.

Once inside, I couldn't control my anger again at seeing her laughing and at ease with that bastard.

"What do you think you were doing with him?" I barged her with my question and she was startled by my tone of voice, which probably the whole pack house heard of.

"I was just talking to him, Blaze. What has gotten into you?" She replied, scared but also with anger in her eyes.

"You were not just talking to him; you were laughing with him; you fucking spent the entire day with him as well." I replied back, as anger was now clouding up my mind and Althea was looking at me with pure anger now.

"Spent the entire day with him. You're talking as if I cheated on you with him. I spent my whole day with Mia, Sam, Sophia, and Noah as well, and not just him. Do you realize what you are actually saying right now?" She asked

"God knows only if you actually did something with him as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you did as well, because you were not getting any of my attention. A better way to get attention was just to get with his friend, right?" I spitted back, as my ego was rising as well as my anger, with just the thought of Althea and Alex together. I jerked from my anger when I felt a painful slap on my cheek. I looked up and saw Althea looking at me with hate.

"So, this is how you think about me? So lowly and that I am unfaithful to you?" She asked in hatred and I just stayed silent, looking at her.

"Well then, if you think of me that way, I might just as well go to Alex right now because I want attention so badly." She replied and made her way to the door when I pulled her back to my chest.

"Over my fucking dead body! You're mine! You belong to me." I growled

"Only on the fucking paper!" she yelled back at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You're mine. That's all that matters. And it seems like I need to remind you of that." I growled back, scooped her into my arms and moved towards the bed.

I threw her on the bed and got on top of her immediately.

"You're MINE! ONLY MINE!" I stated, then kissed her hard. She was not responding to me, which was angering me more.

"Respond to me, Althea; I know you like this!" I said, provoking her to kiss me, but she just didn't. Too angry now, I moved down to her neck and started to kiss her harshly, hoping to get any reaction from her. I continued my assault till I reached her belly, where I bit hard on her flesh, to which she flinched. When I looked up at her, I saw her sobbing quietly and she had stilled all her movement. A knife-piercing feeling teared my heart when I saw her like that, and that was when I snapped out of my anger and realized what I was doing.

I quickly got off her and was about to apologize when she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom, crying out loud.

'FUCK! WHAT DID I DO?'