Wedding

*Althea POV*

AFTER 2 DAYS

Today was the day when I would be getting married to not only my childhood crush but also to the most heartless human being I had ever seen. After Blaze blamed me for the fact that because of me, he was not able to marry his girlfriend, I was deeply hurt. It wasn't me who suggested this idea; he could have rejected me and then married his girlfriend. I wouldn't have said anything to anyone. But here I was, on my wedding day, unhappy and hurt. I knew what was going to happen when I would go to the Fire pack. Blaze would only acknowledge me on full moon nights, and then I would be the most unimportant person for him.

Since I wasn't really excited for my own wedding, I was dressed in a simple, form-fitted white dress with a trail. It had long sleeves and was backless. It was simple and gorgeous. I always dreamed that on my wedding day, I would do this and wear that kind of dress. It was supposed to be a very important and happy day of my life, but today I wasn't genuinely happy. I was doing this only for dad, I kept on reminding myself. I left my hair open in a wavy curl and had nude makeup on. That was it; I was ready for my wedding!

My mom and Evelyn came to my room, and they seemed so happy that made me wanted to cry again

My mom and Evelyn came to my room, and they seemed so happy that made me wanted to cry again. Last night I bawled my eyes out, just crying in pain and rejection and in the thought of how my life was going to change and that Blaze would never love me as my mate; I would only be his pack's Luna and nothing else. After what Blaze said to me the other day, I avoided him and just stayed in my room most of the time. I didn't want to face him.

"You look gorgeous, honey," mom said with teary-eyed eyes. I hugged her and whispered, Thank you.

"Com'on, let's not ruin my makeup!" I said, trying to appear happy, and she laughed.

"I came to say that your groom is waiting for you. Com'on, your dad is waiting outside." She said, then gave me a kiss on my forehead, then went out of the room. I let out a shaky breath and went out as well, where my dad was waiting for me.

"You are looking beautiful, princess," my dad said as he looked at me, getting emotional. I gave him a smile with tears in my eyes again.

I linked my arm to his, then we went outside as he was walking me to the aisle. When we reached there, I saw Blaze in a classy black 3-piece tuxedo, looking as handsome and dashing as always, to which my heart fluttered a bit. I knew that the man I was going to marry was arrogant and selfish, but I still couldn't help myself from falling in love with him. Maybe it was because he was my mate that this attraction between us was so intense.

The ceremony was happening in the backyard, where everything was decorated with white flowers. It was really beautiful how they set up all these in such a short period of time. The pack members were for sure tired by now with all of these hard works. I made a mental note that I would have to thank everyone before I would leave tonight.

The music started to play in the background, and Dad and I started walking towards Blaze, who was looking straight at me with a glimpse of admiration in his eyes. But I knew for a fact that all this was just an act and that he was actually wishing that it was Amelia who was walking towards him. Maybe then he would have a big smile on his face, and he would have actually been happy. This thought stabbed my heart and made the tears that were threatening to fall come back. I managed to look away from him and look at the priest right beside Blaze. I recognized him, as he used to make all the weddings that happened in this pack.

When we reached Blaze, dad put my hands in his and said,
"Keep my princess happy, son!" to which Blaze nodded. We both knew that I was not going to be happy there, so I bit my lips to prevent the tears from coming out. Blaze was looking intently at me like he wanted to say something. I averted my eyes from his handsome face and looked at the priest as he had started the ceremony.

"By the grace of God, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" the priest said, and Blaze had slipped the ring on my finger. I looked at Blaze, who was always looking at me, maybe debating in his mind about what he should do. After a few minutes, he lifted his hand to my cheek and leaned down for a kiss. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine, and we immediately felt that spark again. Blaze groaned slowly as he deepened the kiss, which was feeling so amazing that I almost forgot that we were surrounded by people. I regained my consciousness when I heard my family cheering in the background and broke the kiss that had left me breathless. I opened my eyes only to be met by Blaze's, whose eyes were now clouded with lust and had become a shade darker. I took a small step back, breaking our intimate moments, and looked at my family with a smile.

After the wedding ceremony, we were being led back to the big hall in the pack house, where the reception was held. Blaze kept holding my hand in his for us to pretend that we were a happy married couple, which was far from that because neither Blaze nor I spoke a word to each other. I didn't speak because I was still hurting, and I was afraid that if I said a word, I might start crying. Blaze was maybe not saying anything because he was missing his girlfriend, but he had to do this for his wolf. Everyone was eating and dancing, just having a good time. I sat beside Blaze, who had been mostly on his phone since we came to the hall. I looked at Bryan and my dad and at Alaya and my mom and saw how happy they were. I smiled at how they were dancing happily and just laughing. I looked at the ring on my finger and just smiled sadly. It was a small silver ring with tiny white diamond crystals on the edge and a cushion-sized light blue crystal on top. It was really beautiful.

"Do you like the ring?" Blaze asked beside me. I lifted my head, looked at him, and just nodded.

"I ...." Blaze was going to say something when Noah came and interrupted him.

"Can I talk to you, Althea, privately?" Noah asked and looked at Blaze, who nodded and left us for some privacy. I turned my attention to Noah since he called me by my full name, which he didn't do since we had a big fight when we were younger.

"What happened?" I was concerned. He sighed and said,

"Dove, I know you're not happy about this marriage, but I can't do anything now. Please let me know if you are in any kind of trouble there. I promise to be right there for you." He said looking straight at me with a serious expression.

"How did you know?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I know you, Dove, more than anyone. I know when you are faking your smile, I can see right through you guys." He said, and my tears fell out after trying to hold back hardly.

"Did Blaze do something, Dove?" He asked, concerned, as I was now crying. I shook my head but didn't say anything.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked again, wiping my tears. I couldn't say anything to Noah, even though I wanted to, because Blaze was going to kill me, as now I belonged to him.

"I'm going to miss you, Noah." I said, crying even more, to which Noah hugged me.

"Why in the hell is my wife crying, Noah?" I heard Blaze ask behind us, glaring at Noah, causing us to break our hug.

"Before she became your wife, she's my sister. And if she's crying with me, it shouldn't be of your concern. I bloody know how to protect her." Noah said angrily at Blaze and glared at him before he left.

I wiped my tears when Alaya came to say that we should leave now. With a heavy heart, I thanked everyone for their hard work on this wedding and bid my family goodbye. I was nervous about this new journey that I was going to start at Fire Pack as Luna and my new... home!

Author's Note:

Hello, my lovelies,
Hope you all are doing great! Let me know what you think will happen next, and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Do not forget to vote, comment, and share. 
Love, love, XO

Sayya