Caring

*Althea POV*

Sophia's birthday went exactly as Mia and I planned. I actually told Mia that maybe Sophia would find her mate the exact same night, but I didn't give her the details of who. So after the clock struck midnight, Sophia went for her shift, and as soon as she was back, Noah had engulfed her in his arms. This was how everyone got to know that Noah and Sophia were mates, and in all of these, the dads were the most ecstatic ones. Mom and Alaya were also really happy, but not to the extent of Dad and Bryan. As soon as Sophia was in Noah's arms, Mia came to hug me tightly and excitedly said,
"We did it!" and I laughed with her. Everyone looked at us, confused.

"Did you plan all these?" Blaze asked me in my ear. I looked at him and nodded with a smile.

"How did you know they were mates?" he asked again, surprised.

"Sophia confessed to me that Noah felt the pull at our wedding. So, I did all I could to make this day memorable for them. Because for all wolves, the day they meet their mates is the most special one for them." I replied, looking dreamily at them. They looked perfect together. The party's celebration doubled because Sophia found her mate, so everyone was really happy.

The next day, I was in my room, just browsing my closet for an outfit because I wanted to go and visit the pack. Just walking around and meeting some families, getting to know each other. I would have asked Mia to go with me, but she needed to be with Sam for some work. I would be bored by myself, so I thought of this idea. I was still deciding what to wear when Blaze's scent hit me before he walked into the room.

"Welcome back, Foo Foo," I said sarcastically as he was looking at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked, completely ignoring my sarcasm.

"I'm looking for clothes!" I replied, eyeing a pink skirt.

"Are you going out?" he asked curiously, to which I only nodded.
"Where?" he snapped, and I was surprised by his tone. I turned to look at him and saw that he had a serious expression.

"You can't expect me to get all stuck in this pack house every day. I will die of boredom. I was going to hang out with Mia, but since she was busy, I'm going to roam around and just meet the pack members." I said, then I turned to find a matching top with the skirt. But I froze when I heard what he said next.

"I can go with you!" I turned and looked at him, surprised.

"Don't you have any work to do?" I asked, just in case to be sure. He shook his head, looking at me.

"Sure then. Let me get ready!" I said and quickly grabbed a random dress and went into the bathroom to change. I was so happy to spend some time with Blaze. Since our wedding, it was the first time we were actually going to spend some time together. I got dressed in a yellow summer dress with little white flowers on it and just paired it with a sandal and my wedding ring.

Around one and a half hours later, Blaze and I roamed around the pack land. He was telling me stories of his childhood and many other things that happened here. We met a few families, but most of them greeted us politely. They were really kind people, and I was enjoying talking to them. As we were walking, Blaze asked me a question, which made me freeze instantly.

"Do you want to shift with me, Althea?" he asked, looking desperately at me.

"What? Why do you want to do that?" I asked, shocked because I didn't expect that at all.