"I want to see your wolf, Thea; Azar wants to see her," he explained as his eyes turned blue, like a light crystal blue. When I looked at Azar, his eyes were pleading with me to see his mate. I heard Rayn howling in my mind, eager to meet her mate as well. So, I nodded my head and went behind a tree. I quickly got undressed and shifted, letting Rayn take control now. After I shifted, we went to see Blaze, who had already shifted into a huge black wolf, Azar. He was so beautiful and shiny. Rayn approached him, and he instantly nuzzled his head with Rayn's, which made me giggle in the back.

We then went for a run in the woods for hours, just exploring the Fire Pack. As the time went by and the more I spent time with Blaze and Azar, I fell more in love with them. I wondered how it was possible to love them more when I knew Blaze's love wouldn't reciprocate. Azar seemed to love his mate so much because he wasn't letting Rayn have a minute alone, and his gaze was always on us. We returned to the place where we got shifted and were about to go behind the trees when we heard crying. Both Azar and Rayn listened and were alert. We looked around and saw a child who got hurt and was bleeding. Rayn and I immediately went to shift back, and I ran towards the child who was on the ground. A few minutes later, Blaze was beside me as well, already shifted to his human form.

"What happened? How did you get hurt?" Blaze immediately asked, concerned. The child looked at him, a little scared.

"Alpha, I'm sorry. I was trying to climb this tree so that I could see what it looked like on the other side because my mom had forbidden me to go over there. But I fell down and got hurt." He said as he was crying and hiccupping. I looked at Blaze, and we exchanged a knowing look.

"Sweetie, your mom had done the right thing. The border is not a place where children like you should go." I replied to the little boy politely so that he would stop being scared and crying.

"The border is guarded by our pack members' wolves, who protect us from rogues. So that families like yours are not killed by humans or any rogue wolves. When you will be older and when you will have your wolf, then your mother will let you go, so that you will be strong enough to protect the pack members as well as your Alpha and Luna." I explained to him patiently as he was looking at me, all interested and forgetting his wound.

"Really? I can do that when I will be older," he asked excitedly.

"Yes, of course, right, Blaze?" I asked Blaze, looking at him.

"Of course. I will personally make sure to train you so that you will be strong enough and know how to fight." Blaze said, and this little boy's eyes glowed with excitement.

"Thank you, Alpha. But now, I can't go home like this; my mom would scold me," he said, on the verge of crying again.

"I can fix your wound." I stated, and both Blaze and him looked surprised.

"You can?" the boy asked, and I nodded.

"Want me to show you?" and he nodded his head anxiously, and I smiled at his excitement.

I put my hand on his wound and closed my eyes. I let Rayn do all the work, and when I opened my eyes, his wound had disappeared. All good as before.

The boy was shocked but also really happy.

"You're a healer!" he exclaimed, and I laughed at him.

"Thank you, Luna." He got up, gave me a kiss on my cheek, and left, running back all happy. I laughed again at his cuteness.

"You're amazing!" I turned and saw that Blaze was looking at me with admiration in his eyes. Without a second later, he crashed his lips against mine, which made me moan in his mouth. He pulled me towards him by my waist, making me straddle him, and I sat on his lap as he continued to kiss me passionately.

*Blaze POV*

I couldn't control myself and immediately crashed my lips into hers. I needed her; I needed to taste her. I didn't know what was happening to me, but she was all I wanted close to me. I wanted her scent all over me. I wanted everything of her. I growled when she straddled me, and I pulled her impossibly close to me, leaving no space between us. Althea's kiss was making me lose my mind. I wasn't bothered by anything around me at this moment; all I could smell and feel was Althea, my mate, the one who was made for me. A kiss with Amelia was normal, but with Althea, it had a spark, a peaceful moment where I could finally breathe. This kiss was so powerful. The intensity of Althea's effects was insane.

I didn't get close to Althea since our wedding night because that was when I knew that if I continued to get closer to her, I wouldn't be able to stay away any longer. That was why I kept my distance. But now, I just couldn't. I needed her.

Althea broke the kiss, breathless, but I continued kissing her neck, to which she moaned out loud. I growled against her neck as I kissed her.

"Blaze, stop!" she said while moaning. But I didn't want to stop, so I bit her neck lightly. She threw her head behind, letting me get more access to her neck. I continued my stunt when suddenly I felt her pushing my chest. I groaned, but she kept on pushing me.

"Blaze, stop! This is not right!" she said, catching her breath. I pulled from her neck and looked at her, annoyed.

"What do you mean by not right? You're my wife, and this is my right to do whatever I want with you." I said, angrily.

"I'm your wife only on paper, Blaze. You have Amelia, and you shouldn't do that to her." she said, and then she got up from my lap. I suddenly felt cold without Althea's warmth.

'She was right, but I don't know why my heart clenched at her words. I wanted to be with her and to make her happy but Amelia...'

I got up quickly to catch up with her while we walked back to the pack house without another word. I looked at Althea; she was looking sad but flushed. She looked beautiful. Maybe because of the moment we shared just a minute ago, as my heart rate was still beating fast. When we got to the pack house, she immediately went towards our room. I thought that maybe I should give her a bit of space, so I headed towards my office and closed my door for some privacy.

*Author's Note:*

Hello, my beautiful people,

Hope you all are well! So, they spent the day today and that last part was kind of spicy. Hehe! Well, I hope you liked the chapter. Since I started writing this book, I wanted to finish it before 2024, and I was thinking that maybe I can upload the rest of the chapters every day so that you beautiful people can complete this story this year only. Because more new books will be coming next year, fingers crossed! So, let me know what you think. Should I upload every day next week or should we keep it every Monday? Let me know your thoughts, please.

Thank you

Love, love, XO

Sayya