"Thea, till then, can you not tell anyone, please?" She asked worriedly.

"Your secret is safe with me. Don't worry!" I reassured her, to which she smiled, and relief was on her face. We talked a bit about Noah and started planning her birthday outfit and all. When all was settled with Sophia, I headed towards Mia's room for all the birthday preparation.

After hours of planning and discussions, we finalized everything—the theme decorations, the food, the cake, and the outfits. It was going to be perfect. Luna Alaya also came to discuss everything with us, and she took responsibility for the food and the cake. Mia took charge of our outfits, men and women, and I chose the decoration.

The next day, all the pack members were in preparation for the birthday party of the princess of the Fire Pack. Sophia was such a cutie that everybody has loved her since she was a baby. So, the struggle of making everything perfect was a real deal. I discussed everything about the decoration with the pack members, and then I went with Mia to shop for our dresses as well as for Sophia and Alaya.

*THE DAY AFTER (SOPHIA'S BIRTHDAY)*

I woke up early, along with Mia and Luna Alaya, to get everything settled and start the decoration. I chose a black, red, and gold theme, classy and elegant, just like Sophia's personality. The whole day I was outside with the pack members, decorating the backyard, when suddenly Blaze appeared behind me, scaring the shit out of me. After two days, I was seeing him.

"What's going on in here?" he asked, looking around. I looked at him, trying to figure out if he was joking or whether he really didn't know.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I asked him with my eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, I mean, I wasn't here, so I don't know what happened here," he stated as a matter of fact. I looked at him in disbelief, then I turned my head towards the pack members who were placing the decoration.

"It's Sophia's eighteenth birthday today." I said silently, then shook my head. 'What could he be doing to be so busy that he forgot his own sister's birthday? Obviously Amelia.'

I didn't have any more conversation with him and just went ahead to get the preparation done as soon as possible because the party was starting soon. My parents and Noah were also coming, so I couldn't wait to see the amazing chemistry between Sophia and him.

After 2 hours later, I was getting ready in an elegant and sexy black formal dress, which was a slim and shiny bodycon dress with long sleeves and a V-neck. Luna Alaya was also wearing a similar one to mine, but in gold. Mia and I decided to wear black. Blaze was dressed in an all-black tuxedo. He didn't say another word to me again all night, and I didn't mind him because I was slowly getting used to his absence. But tonight, since everyone would be here, we needed to pretend again.

"We need to go down together since all our parents will be here and we can't have them suspect anything

"We need to go down together since all our parents will be here and we can't have them suspect anything. Not until you get your title." I said to Blaze, who was getting ready behind me, in the walk-in closet. He looked at me with a glare and just nodded. We got down hand in hand, looking all happy, and walked to the backyard to greet everyone.

After a while, Sophia came down with Mia in a wine red line party gown with retro sleeves and a crew neck swing. A perfect evening off-the-shoulder party dress—elegant and classy, just like Sophia. And she was looking absolutely stunning. Mia looked at me and winked, and I smiled at her. I told Mia to dress her all sexy and beautiful and to keep her neck bare so that her mate wouldn't waste any more time marking her.

Apparently Blaze saw our little gesture conversation and turned to me with a questioned look. I only shrugged at him and didn't say anything. I turned to look at Noah, and it seemed that he had fallen head over heels in love right at that moment. 'Mission accomplished!' 

 'Mission accomplished!'