Nuwa Mending The Heaven and Earth

Start from the beginning

Soon, the time for the world tournament of Muspellsheim came, and many players who had missed the chance for the world champion class before once again participated in the Muspellsheim tournament.

This time, the tournament lasted only one day instead of three, and all the players were thrown into an arena to fight until only 100 of them remained.

As the tournament began, everyone's eyes were fixated on a single player. The player cleaved through opponents one by one with their scythe, which glistened with bloody red ferocity as they swung and killed players left and right.

"Hey! That player, she looks gorgeous! Do you think it's a female behind it? Or just fatass with a his fetish avatar?" one of the players asked as they watched the battle in the arena.

"Whatever the case might be, this player is definitely very powerful. Look, there are even rankers in the fray, yet the player isn't afraid," the other player replied.

In fact, even the commentators were talking about it.

The player had wild, long silver hair cascading down their back, with arched eyebrows, long eyelashes and an enchantingly androgynous face that made others perceive them as female. They wore armor that resembled more of a coat and noble attire. Their ears were slightly pointy, resembling a vampire. Who else could this player be but Lucian?

Lucian participated in this tournament because he wanted the world champion title, even though he already had the class. When the Devs deleted his player profile, they also erased his status as the world champion. Despite having the world champion class, they removed the Muspellsheim champion spot from the server. This led to the creation of a new tournament to determine the Muspellsheim champion.

Usually, Lucian wouldn't have considered participating, but he decided to join to acquire more world champion items. Plus, no one could even challenge him, as he effortlessly progressed through the finale without taking a single point of damage.

In his final battle, he was greeted by a very familiar monk player, although he had changed his build slightly and improved. However, Lucian effortlessly defeated him before acquiring the title of world champion, which was the class he already possessed. The Dev responsible for the world tournament was Suzune, making it quite easy for Lucian to obtain the world champion class items he desired.

As the news spread about the first female winning a world tournament and becoming a world champion (avatar-wise), it created quite a buzz in the Yggdrasil community.

Since they had never heard the player's voice to determine whether it was male or female, numerous theories and conspiracies began circulating about this mysterious, overpowered player.

*******

"I can't believe the ocean is this much fun; otherwise, I would've explored the oceans of Yggdrasil way earlier," Lucian muttered to himself as he swam through the water. His entire body was covered in a blue light, and instead of legs, he had fish-like fins, resembling a mermaid. His beautiful blue scales glistened with an azure shine, and with each flap of his fin, he moved at a rapid speed, breaking through water barriers.

Lucian gracefully maneuvered through the water, his fins creating vortexes as he traveled through the vibrant and clean ocean. Monster fishes swam around him, along with various plants, trees, and other elements to explore on the ocean floor. Some underwater cities existed, but most were rarely explored or entirely uncharted.

This was another of Lucian's Sea Lancer class skills that allowed him not only to breathe underwater but also grow fins to negate any agility and maneuvering differences.

"I wish the water of the real world could've been as clean as this too," Lucian muttered. The oceans of the real world were hopelessly polluted, and this beauty only existed here. As Lucian continued exploring, he spotted a huge green crab-like monster, with a body resembling a turtle. Its eyes glowed green, and it had four crab-like legs, two enormous claws, and a tough, deep green shell. Sharp teeth adorned its mouth, and it was swimming with a group of similar creatures, all heading straight for Lucian.