part 1 - The major mansion

The mafia family, who rules the businesses in Thailand. Even the family have two parts the major and the minor family, ofcourse they're working together but kind of rivals .

Mr korn , the head of major family have 3 sons : eldest tankhun theerpanyakul a maniac , second some ,the head kinn theerpanyakul and the third the cool one Kim theerpanyakul.

Mr Kun who holds the minor family he is the younger brother of korn . Have 2 sons : eldest THE VEGAS THEERPANYAKUL - DEVIL and the youngest macau theerpanyakul , the angel protected by the devil.

The major family is maintaining the major businesses of the family . And also famous for their good-looking bodyguards .

PETE - THE HEAD BODYGUARD OF MAJOR FAMILY. Also the personal bodyguard of tankhun . A sweet little boy with most beautiful smile in the world . Pol - handsome bodyguard. Arm also big . They are another asset of major family which can't be defeated by minor .

PETE POV
__________

ALARM RINGS

Pete : Ah it's already morning . I want to sleep more . Oh God why.........

All bodyguards of major family have compulsory training in the morning from 6.00 am to 8.00 am . Which can't be skipped by anyone. Even the head bodyguard.

He got up from the bed lazily and ready for training. He opens the door and walk towards the gym .

Pete: yesterday I slept late , I was compelled to watch the drama for the 100 th time by tankhun. Even he likes me thw way his liking is kinda scary.. oh god I am walking for half an hour why can't I reach there( room to training centre it is also inside the mansion .) . Why the house is big . Why are you making me cursing early at the morning .

After reaching there he changes to a head bodyguard and guide others .Quite two faced . Because he is honest when it comes to work.

After all the training finally it is breakfast time . Pete: yaahoo my fav time is this . I can eat my stomach full .he fills his mouth with full of food . Every bodyguards were eating in the table for BODYGUARDS . Suddenly someone rushes into the table and tell pete .

Big : hey , pete today there is a meeting today it is confidential . You have to be present there. It's an order from kinn . Okey ?

Pete : hmm I will ( crying inside but still eating. )

Big : and also minor family will also be here. Be prepared.

Pete stops for a sec

Pete : mind voice : what minor family is coming ? Will khun Vegas also be there? Oh God thinking of him giving me chills . He is scary . But he is handsome . His eyes , his smrink , his hair I wanted to touch it someday , his perfect body , his walk , his dressing sense .... his glare that can make an ash of everything ... even he is rude to bodyguard like us I always felt to protect him from every hazards . Even if it cost my life . I don't know why . Why have such soft corner for him...

Big : pete . Pete.. pete...... what are you immersed in. Eat quickly and go for meeting . Minor family should have arrived.

Pete shakes up from thoughts of Vegas
Pete : oh sorry i am going .

And walks fast towards the main door . His heartbeat increases as he walked towards the door . He suddenly stops . He heard sound of shoes walking towards his side. I know it's him . Even his walking sound is like a music .

PETE POV
I looked towards the foot steps . He is wearing a black pants and a wine red shirt today . His hair is styled . His upper buttons re open which partly reveals his whole chest . He got a chain in his arms . Perfect . Whis is he so hot .it must be true that he have so many boyfriends , who won't fall for him . When he reached near me. I bowes to him . I heard his mumbling

Vegas : stay away from the way ....

Pete to himself : he ignored me today also .

Any way I followed them entered the meeting . Every one was there kinn , Kim , tankhun , korn , Kun , vefas also macau .I was standing in the corner . And paying attention to each and every words of kinn .. They are planning to attack the enemies even before They attack us. A mistake can cause a big damage . I have to be more alert. For this plan , khun kinn needed vegas' s coperation . Beacuse kinn is aware of Vegas power . After sometime I looked at vegas .. He is. So hot by just sitting like that. He is listening and constantly looking at khun kinn. But instead of concentration I see the lust to defeat kinn. Even he is smiling it's all fake . I feel it. A fire is buried inside him. It heat is in his eyes . But why vegas you have equal position as kinn . Then why this anger . For what ?

I was immersed in my thoughts , suddenly khun kinn called me vegas looking at me . Did he caught me . ? No I think. Finally the meeting is over.

After that tankhun started to make. Scene .. Vegas and him got into a verbal quarrel. I hold on to tankhun . While vegas was sitting there and provoking tankhun and enjoying it. I don't know where did he got that character . No one can deal with it. I am sure he also knows it . Macau then dragged vegas out but tankhun caused problem for a while . And we bodyguard have to cope with this. Ah god its our destiny . ....

VEGAS POV
___________

Today there is a meeting at major mansion . I hate that place and the people there . It's annoying . Only because pa wanted me to go. Otherwise I will never step in that house.

I reached there in my car . I walked towards the meeting hall . I was already annoyed also some one is standing in my way . I don't want to make a scene that . I entered into the meeting room . Meeting started.That kinn is discussing his idea . Ah he got some sense , that his eldest have some. But I won't allow to win always kinn . I will never allow it. Kinn suddenly called one of his bodyguards. I also looked at that side . Why should he allow such bodyguards into such imp meetings I don't understand... and I also got into a fight with tankhun . It was fun to tease him . ... but macau dragged me out of there . Finally I am leaving this hell ...... major mansion....