32

"Aan! What are you doing there? Come here." Sarah observed the interaction, her interest piqued.

As the little boy ran towards his mother, excitement filled the air. They stepped through the front door, entering a cozy house with three bedrooms, a kitchen, three washrooms, and a spacious hall. It was their new home, a place where they would create beautiful memories together.

With the help of a caretaker, they unpacked their belongings and began the process of making the house their own. They cleaned every nook and cranny, ensuring that everything sparkled and shone. The little boy eagerly helped, his small hands diligently working alongside his mother.

As they finished tidying up, a sense of warmth and comfort enveloped the house. It felt like a sanctuary, a place where they could retreat from the outside world and find solace in each other's presence. The little boy's eyes glimmered with excitement as he explored each room, imagining the adventures that awaited him within those walls.

"Mama, I'm going out to play," the little boy declared with excitement in his voice. But his mother's concern quickly overshadowed his enthusiasm as she scolded him, "No beta! You don't know anyone here. How will you play with them?"

His father chimed in, understanding his son's longing for adventure. "Yes beta! Your mom is right. Let's eat something and rest for a while. We're going to stay here, so you can go play afterwards too."

The little boy's face fell, sadness evident in his voice as he replied, "Okay, dad." Sensing his disappointment, his mother softened her tone, saying, "Now, don't make that puppy face."

They sat down together, sharing a meal and exchanging stories about their new surroundings. The little boy's eyes gleamed with curiosity as his parents described the wonders that awaited him outside. He listened intently, imagining the friends he would make and the games they would play.

After their meal, they took a moment to rest and recharge. As the little boy lay on the couch, his mind buzzed with anticipation. He couldn't wait to explore the neighborhood, to discover new playmates and embark on exciting adventures.

Finally, the time came when his parents gave him the green light. With a burst of energy, he dashed out the door, his heart filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement. As he stepped into the world beyond, he knew that although he was in a new place, he had the love and support of his family guiding him every step of the way.

And so, with a smile on his face, he ventured forth, ready to embrace the unknown and create unforgettable memories in his new playground.

"May I also play with you all?" he asked, brimming with excitement. The children looked at him curiously, and Sarah, with a kind-hearted spirit, asked, "Are you new to our neighborhood?" He smiled and replied, "Yes, and I am going to stay here."

One of the kids hesitated, saying, "We don't allow anyone to join us so easily." But he reassured them, saying, "Don't worry, I won't harm any of you. Let's become friends." They questioned how they could trust him, being neither their friend nor from their city. Just as doubt began to settle in, Sarah, who had been quietly observing, interrupted, saying, "Shut up! He is our neighbor, and we should always be kind to our neighbors. We can't be rude to him."

He smiled gratefully at Sarah, feeling a sense of warmth from her support. "Hi, I'm Sarah. What's your name?" she asked, extending a friendly hand. He smiled back at her, about to introduce himself when one of the kids interjected, turning it into a joke. Everyone laughed, but Sarah, filled with anger, pushed the kid and scolded him, saying, "Don't you have manners?"

Aan felt a rush of gratitude towards Sarah, who had stood up for him. After some time, all the kids went to play, but Sarah and Aan stayed behind. "Thank you for helping me," he said sincerely. Sarah, wise beyond her years, advised him, saying, "Listen, learn to fight for your own because I won't be there everytime."