[Magma Titan Terratoise]

Level - 120

HP - 300/300

MP - 100/100

Class: Raid Boss

"It's pretty bulky," Lucian muttered as he immediately flashed away from his current location when the boss monster fired laser beams from its magma-filled eyes. The reptilian magma eyes glowed and emitted rays of magma straight at Lucian.

As Lucian dodged the boss, the menacing creature swiftly shifted its attention toward Mei Mei, who stood on the platform. Mei Mei had no time to evade before she was struck by a blinding laser beam from the boss monster, hurling her towards the magma below.

"Shit!" Lucian cursed as he propelled his wings and flew toward Mei Mei, catching her before she could plunge into the searing magma.

"I didn't think it would target you, considering I probably had more hate value," Lucian said as he continued to dodge the laser attacks. Typically, these lasers wouldn't even affect him much, as his stats could regenerate quickly. However, it was an entirely different story when it came to Mei Mei.

"Master, do you want me to use my best skill to defeat that turtle?" Mei Mei asked eagerly. In fact, she didn't want to leave his embrace, as Lucian was carrying her in a princess carry, a gesture she loved, even though he had only done it once in real life.

"Nah, just attack it once. Once you deal at least 20 damage, the EXP shared will be enough for your last class to level up," Lucian replied as he continued to spin and dodge laser attacks from the monster.

"Let me heal you first," Lucian said as he cast a spell using voice activation.

"[Divine Mend]," Lucian chanted, and Mei Mei's body glowed, fully restoring her health.

"I'll throw you to the back of the monster and take all of its hate and aggro. You'll use your most powerful skill to deal as much damage as possible. After that, use your ring to activate flight and jump back to one of the platforms. Then I'll deal with the monster. Understand?" Lucian explained and asked Mei Mei, looking at his maid, her abyssal eyes once again making him uncomfortable.

"Yes, understood," Mei Mei replied as she held him tightly for a few seconds, leaving Lucian bewildered.

"What are you doing!?" Lucian asked, but he tripped, unable to dodge a laser that hit him.

[-5]

"That actually did way less damage than I imagined," Lucian muttered as he dodged the monster's laser breaths. Suddenly, something new happened. The boss tapped one of its feet on the ground, and lava erupted from where Lucian was flying.

Lucian immediately flew high, almost reaching the high ceiling of the cave, barely dodging the attack.

"That was close," Lucian muttered, noticing bubbling spots in the lava everywhere. He could guess what this was alluding to.

"Master, I think we should finish off that turtle first. I can't let it go on after it hurt you," Mei Mei said in such a serious tone that it almost made Lucian wonder if she was actually angry and serious about this. However, he decided not to dwell on it and instead took Mei Mei right to the center of the tortoise's body.

"I'll drop you here," Lucian said as he let Mei Mei go.

Mei Mei immediately positioned herself upright in the air and landed on the ground with utmost grace, as if she were a noble.

"Thanks, Master," Mei Mei muttered as she brought out two daggers that Lucian had created for her. They were both similar to each other, obsidian-black daggers with a black and white gem at the center. One of them had white, while the other had black gems. Their blades also had different runes engraved on them, 14 in total on each. The first one had white runes with elaborate designs, while the latter one had black runes that glowed intensely.