Camp

They students were told to be at the school at five am to board the buses. "This is gonna be great." Nemona said. "Heh, great." Myson chuckled to himself. "What did you say boy?" A new voice asked. Myson knew it was the teacher of class B Monoma. "You might not be allowed to tell us what were in for but I know." Myson said. Monoma looked over to Shoto. "I like this one Icy, might take him for myself!" Monoma called out.

The classes pulled out a two different rest stops and at A's Kamin's parents got out along with a little girl. "Another year, another surprise." Denki said. "Sorry Kamin!" Jirou called out before sticking her plugs into the ground causing a land slide. The group landed on the ground facing the forest. "You have till lunch to get to camp!" Shoto said. 'Overdrive should do the trick.' Myson thought wondering if was even safe to preform such a move when there maybe no help if he fainted halfway through the forest. Before he could even decide Kouta was calling out to him to get a move on as they had already started moving. "One for all, Overdrive." Myson whispered as power shot through his entire body causing his body physical harm. He shot through the forest faster than he thought he would barely stopping himself at the actual camp. "Jesus your fast." Denki said. The rest of his class soon arrived to which Kamin's parents started talking about when they got ahold of the camp. "Speaking of age." Myson said before getting his face covered by Jirou's hand. "Choose your next words wisely boy." Jirou said. "Who's she!" Myson asked pointing the girl. "Suriah, Kamin didn't tell you." Denki said. Myson walked over to her. "Hi, Kamin didn't tell me he had..Ow!!" Myson yelled as he was punched in his privates. "What the hell kid, who do you think you are!" Kouta yelled. "Calm down, she just doesn't like heroes, thinks putting your life on the line for random people isn't a very good idea." Kamin said. "Stupid idiots." She mumbled as she walked off.