Hero Training Waiting

Myson woke up at six in the morning the next day. He threw on a uniform and went out into the kitchen. He threw together some cereal and sat at the table. Deku came out of his parents bedroom and sat across from Myson. "What are we doing today?" Myson asked. "Can't tell you that." Deku said. "Of course." Myson said. "And I might or might not rig the system to partner you with someone you hate." Deku teased. "Don't do that let him make friends all on his own." Ochako said. "What just trying to help." Deku said. "How about we focuse on the more important matter, what your costume look like." Ochako said. "Nope, Dad will probably spill it after school, all I'm telling you is that it has his little helper gloves and kneepads." Myson said.

Shoto came into the room that his class was sitting in. "Get up you have Hero training." Shoto said. The entire class went walking down the hallway following Shoto. Touri, Nemesis and Akane kept ahead while Kouta  stayed in the back with Myson. "What are doing?" Myson asked. "Trying to be your friend, you could use one, Heramada." Kouta said. "I don't need a friend." Myson said. His head filled with a flashback from when he was in first grade. "No you do." Kouta said. "Go in." Shoto said. They went in and sat in the same pattern as in their normal classroom. Shoto sat in a chair in the corner. "Are we supposed to wait?" A guy with yellow hair that had purple stripes in it asked. "Kamin shut up." Shoto said. The door opened and Deku came in. "Welcome to the Hero course, Mineta?" Deku said. "Ya." Mineta said. Deku looked at Shoto with a look that said: Really. Shoto nodded. "Well today's training is indoor fighting training." Deku said sitting at his desk. He pushed a button and compartments came from the wall. "Grab your costume and head out." Deku said.

Myson came out of the locker room in his costume. He had his fathers boots and gloves as he had said. He was in a padded bodysuit with a belt on his waist. He had a backpack that could eject nanites and help him balance when using Zero gravity. His winter version had more of it though. He had a black mask with moving white eyes. Once everybody came out Deku (in his hero costume) pulled out a box. "Come up here and grab a ball then find the person with the matching ball." Deku said. Myson grabbed a H ball. "Heramada looks like we're on the same team." Kouta said. He was in a costume pretty much the exact same as the pro Hero Red Riots except he had goggles and a few extra attachments on his sleeves. "Great." Myson said. Deku grabbed a mike. "This will be Heroes versus villains, the villains have a bomb the heroes must defuse, the heroes have no idea where it is or much of the buildings lay out so let's start." Deku said pulling out another box. "Villains are team H." Deku said. "Heroes are team E." Deku said. Team E was Akane and a girl Myson had never seen. "Villains you get a five minute head start." Deku said.