One For All: Overdrive

It was the last day of the internships and the three caught two different villains and were now back on top of the building. "Wonder if we'll wrap up the week on a high note?" Nemesis asked. "Maybe, Maybe not." Myson said. "We've got lucky compared to most heroes so probably nothing today." Momo said. "Wonder how everyone else is doing?" Nemesis asked. "Fine, do you not read the news paper you get?" Myson asked. "I do, not the heroics section though." Nemesis said. "Of course." Myson said. They heard the sound of shattering glass. They looked over to the street and saw nothing. A jewelry store had a broken display window but no people nearby. Myson looked over to the alleys on either side of the building. "Got something." Myson said. There was a six armed villain with a huge knife in each. "Come on, we'll corner him in the alley." Momo said as she jumped down. Myson and Nemesis followed her. "Drop the weapons!" Momo yelled. The villain turned around and looked at the three. He threw two knifes hitting Momo and Nemesis, Momo got the stomach and Nemesis the leg. "You can leave and get out of this safely." The guy said. Myson felt the rivers of blood seeping into his shoes. "Drop the weapons." Myson said. "Bad idea." The villain said. He threw a knife hitting Myson in the head, it didn't go in far but it was there. He blacked out and his body collapsed.

Myson was standing on a platform a black mist surrounded the platform. The man he had seen at the sports festival was in front of him. "Who are you?" Myson asked. "My name is Toshinori Yagi, my hero name was All Might, I was your father's mentor." All might said. "Where am I?" Myson asked. "I don't know, but you'll come here every once in a while." All might said. "So need to tell me something?" Myson asked. "Just think Overdrive and power up your body." All might said. "Full cowling won't help me here." Myson said. "Oh, this is much different from full cowling." All might said as he and the platform disappeared. Myson opened his eyes and blood was flowing from his head. The villain was still at the end of the alley. Myson stood up which caught the villain's attention. Myson pulled the knife out of his head and threw it aside. "Looks like one wasn't enough." The guy said throwing two more. 'Overdrive.' Myson thought. His body filled with energy sparks of lightning flying off his body. "What, what are you doing?" The guy asked as Myson doged both of the knifes. 'I can't move.' Myson said. That's what he thought till he tried moving an arm. It moved as if his body wasn't being flooded with one for all's energy. 'This isn't full cowling.' Myson thought with a grin across his face. He sprinted at the villain hitting him with the side of his arm. The guy flew back into the wall crashing through it leaving him inside a wrecked office building. Myson went to go help the other two but collapsed to the ground blacking out again.