The Purge Of Class 1-A

Myson opened his eyes and saw Kouta. "Where are we?" Myson asked. "Land slide zone." Kouta said helping Myson up. "Who do you think they are?" Kouta asked. "Villains and I know why they're here." Myson said. "Why?" Kouta asked. "They want my dad's quirk." Myson said. "Why don't they just take you." Kouta said. "As far as anyone who sees my quirk knows it's superpower except for this class." Myson said. "There some are!" Somebody yelled. The two turned around and saw a girl. She had crazy black hair that went down to the floor. "I think you'll be good." She said. Her hair shot up and at them. They doged it. Kouta hardened his arms and cut it at the neck. "No!" She yelled going at him with her hands. Mayson jumped on her and pushed her to the ground. He then wrapped her in a tape measure type binding from the slots in his slots. "How can we contact anyone?" Kouta said. "My mask isn't just for show." Myson said. "What's it do?" Kouta asked. "I already know the architecture of this building and how many people are around the area." Myson said. "Well how many?" Kouta asked. "There's two." Myson said. "We should be able to take them." Kouta said. They heard something coming from outside the ruble they were in. Kouta hardened his body and Myson got his fingers up. A hand appeared in a crack in the rubble. Kouta jammed his rock hard arm into the hand. There was a screech from the other side. It was clearly a girl who was out there. "What do we do, it's a girl?" Kouta said. "She's a villain that rule doesn't count for her." Myson said. They heard some shift in the rubble and turned around. There were two girls, one was an adult in a sweater and some syringes on her shoulders. The other was about Myson and Kouta's age, she was wearing a sweater a little different from the other but along the same lines, she had gloves that went up to the fingers and wrapped through the gaps in-between them. "These two aren't on here Mom." The younger one said. They were related. "I know, that's not why were in here." The mother said. She took off his mask and began looking at Myson closely. "Your Izuku's son." The mother said. This caught the daughters attention. "Myson Midoriya, your much cuter than your body pillow." The daughter said. Kouta looked at Myson who shrugged. 'Body pillow?' Myson and Kouta thought. "Maybe if we take you Tomuria once Daddy takes your quirk he'll let me keep you." The daughter said. Myson and Kouta hadn't realized but the older one had snuck behind them and tied their hands. The two were dragged back to the main area where Shoto and Mina were also tied up. "Shigi, we got him." The older one said. "What do these children offer me Toga?" Tomuria asked. "One of them is Izuku's son." Toga said. "Well then put him with those two." Tomuria said. The two girls dropped them next to their teachers and went back out searching. "You, show me you power." Tomuria said pointing at Myson. "I can't or I'd break out of these ropes." Myson said. "I guess your right, nevermind." Tomuria said. Kouta gave the same response. "Ejiro's kid." Tomuria said. They had put Myson's mask in his pocket. "Sir could I have my mask put on?" Myson asked. "Why?" Tomuria asked. "It's cold." Myson said. "Fine where is it?" Tomuria asked. "Third belt pocket on the right." Myson said. Tomuria took out the mask and slid it on Myson. "Sos." Myson whispered. His mask sent out a distress call out. Tomuria realized he did something and put the mask back. "What did you do?" Tomuria asked. "Im not telling." Myson said. Just then Akane, Nemesis and Nemona got dragged in. "Found these three in the flood zone." The shark guy dragging them in said. They weren't hurt they probably went without a fight. It took five minutes before one of the walls burst down. It was Ejiro, Katsuki, Ochako and Momo. "Freeze!" Ejiro yelled. Tomuria hopped into his vortex and was gone. They got the shark guy and everyone except Katsuki and Ochako went out to find everyone else. "Who was here?" Katsuki asked. "That guy who went through a portal called himself Tomuria Shigaraki, there were two girls One was Toga and she had a daughter." Kouta said. "Toga, wasn't she clean?" Katsuki asked. "Dabi was clean, Toga had a kid and continued in villainy." Shoto said. Everyone was brought back and the remaining villains ran off. Toga and her daughter were gone. Deku had never been found.