P.E By: Katsuki

Shoto guided the class out to a field where Katsuki was. "Icy-hot can you go any slower?" Katsuki asked. "Hi dad!" Akane yelled. "Shut it, line up runts this is the endurance test." Katsuki said. They lined up and Katsuki went up the line and stopped at Myson. "You first, your the nerd and round face's kid." Katsuki said handing him a baseball. Myson went up to the mound. "Wear these." Katsuki said throwing him some gloves. Myson slid them on. "Bakugo let him have a chance." Shoto said. "He will." Katsuki said. Myson wound up his throw. "One hundred percent." Myson said throwing the ball. It went out of the campus. "Knew he wouldn't hold back with this one." Katsuki said. He held up the electronic judger. It said sixty seven point nine miles. "How?" Mineta asked. "Oh come on your still here." Katsuki said. "Shoto won't pass me." Mineta said. "Great, who's next?" Katsuki asked. Kouta raised his hand. "Let's see if shitty hair taught you anything." Katsuki said throwing Kouta the ball. Kouta hardened his arm and threw it to the dorms. "Great job." Katsuki said.
The test went on as it usually did and Myson was the best in their class according to the score board. "Be ready tomorrow you have Hero training." Shoto said walking away. Most of the class cheered to this Myson on the other hand didn't.