The Aftermath of The Festival

Myson got absolutely screamed at by Eri and then left the room as fast as possible. His friends were outside the door. "Heramada you preformed great." Touri said. "Great job Myson." Kouta said. "You did good too Kouta, if I hadn't gotten that last shot you would have won for sure." Myson said. "Akane you did good in your fight too." Myson said. "Ya, I did okay but not as well as you Mr. Champion." Akane said. "Where's Nemesis?" Myson asked. "She went to the roof of the school." Kouta said. "So Panzoli's tonight?" Nemona asked. "It'll be on me, how about five." Myson said slowly backing away. "Where are you going Heramada?" Touri asked. "My mom is calling gotta take this." Myson said running down the hall. "Funny there was no noise to his phone." Touri said. "He's going to see Nemesis dummy." Akane said stomping on Touri's foot. "Right, I am truly blind for not noticing that obvious pice of information." Touri said hopping down to the water fountain. Myson opened the roof door and saw Nemesis sitting on the edge. She turned her head and saw him then turned her head back. "Come on say something anything." Myson said. She shook her head. Myson sat down next to her. "Fine, take your time." Myson said tapping his arm and falling off the edge. Nemesis peered over the edge and saw him floating down. "Oh he's so perfect!" Nemesis squealed. "Well I guess he wouldn't hurt me." Nemesis said. "I might be able to make it down there." Nemesis said bolting towards the door.

Myson was walking towards the gate when he heard a bang from behind him. "Heramada!" Nemesis yelled. "She speaks." Myson said. "Funny." Nemesis said. "Not a plus material but okay." Myson said. "You look tired did run down those stairs?" Myson asked. "Slid down the railing for the last few." Nemesis said. "Well why are you talking to me now?" Myson asked. "Because I realized your not the kind of guy who would use me." Nemesis said. "How have I ever given off that impression?" Myson asked. "You haven't, your not the kind of person who would use me, or forget about me or any of that crappy stuff." Nemesis said. "So would you go on a date with me?" Myson asked. 'How, how is he this perfect?' Nemesis asked herself. "Sure, where and when?" Nemesis asked. "Well tonight to congratulate how far we got in the festival and at this wierd sandwich shop I like downtown." Myson said. "Wait Pezepis?" Nemesis asked. "Ya." Myson said. Nemesis now walked over to him. "I love that place everyone in my family thinks it's disgusting." Nemesis said. "Same here." Myson said.