The Unnamed Chapter

Myson manager to get his equipment and made it back to class before the bell rang. "Midoriya in your seat." Shoto said. Myson shoved the things in his bag and ran to his seat. "You all know how this works right?" Shoto asked. "No." Kouta said. "Okay, how many people need me to explain?" Shoto asked. Most of the class raised their hand. "Okay, the hero you are working for is in charge of providing, a place to sleep and food other than that it's hero work, day in and day out, that's really all it is, now grab your stuff." Shoto said pressing a button making the costumes come out of the wall. Everyone grabbed their costumes and Shoto took them to the train station. "You all jave the addresses of the heroes, there might be other students at you internships, lose these costumes and you will be paying for them." Shoto said. "Platform seven." Myson said. He went wandering through the station and eventually found the platform. Nemesis eventually joined him with a pretzel the size of his face. "Pretzel?" Nemesis asked. Myson tore off a piece. "Thanks." Myson said. "So, hero name what's that about?" Nemesis asked. "What you mean?" Myson asked with a mouthful of pretzel. "Your mom clearly didn't mean her analogy that she said." Nemesis said. "Oh, I was named after someone who died protecting me and I'm just trying to keep his legacy alive." Myson said. "Oh, that's cool." Nemesis said. "About my dad's explanation for internships." Nemesis said. "If there's a mattress spring I'll be happy." Myson said. "That's not a problem, it's you'll be staying at my house." Nemesis said. "Oh right, you think I'm poor." Myson said. "Wait, no that's not what I think." Nemesis said. "Bull, your mom or dad told you at least once how my mom was poor." Myson said. "I don't think your poor, your just not poor or rich." Nemesis said. "Were like the standard Japanese family." Myson said. "Right, sorry." Nemesis said. "Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." Myson said. "Trains here." Nemesis said. The two got on and sat down in the nearly empty car. "So, where will I be staying?" Myson asked. "In a guest room next to mine." Nemesis said. "So you planned out where I am." Myson teased. "Stop, it's not like that and you know it." Nemesis said. "Do I though?" Myson asked. "Um, fair point." Nemesis said. "Lets play a little game." Myson said. "Fine, what game?" Nemesis said. "Little game to get to know each other better." Myson said. "Fine, what's your phone's background?" Nemesis asked. "How do you know it's not you?" Myson asked. "I don't think you have any pictures of me last time I checked." Nemesis said. "Fair point, we might need to fix that later today." Myson said. "What does that mean?" Nemesis asked. "I'm pretty sure your mom isn't gonna jump on hero work first day." Myson said. "Mall?" Nemesis asked. "Oh I don't know that might be to expensive for me." Myson said. "Stop." Nemesis said.

My Hero Academia Beyondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें