The Mall

"Holy crap." That was Myson's response to Nemesis's home. It was big by his standard probably not by hers though. "You can put your stuff away and then we can hit the mall." Nemesis said. "Right." Myson said as they began the ascent up the hill. "Just try not to look at my mom." Nemesis said. "Why?" Myson asked. "It's hard to explain." Nemesis said. "You think I'll fall in love with her." Myson said. "Look it's hard not to, you have no idea how many projects I was assigned in middle school and the guy fell head over heals for my mom." Nemesis said. "One, that's a perv move, two, I'm not other guys." Myson said. "Right." Nemesis said opening the door to her home. What he assumed was the den was bigger than his bedroom. "Mom!" Nemesis called out. "Kitchen!" A voice yelled. Myson assumed this voice was Momo. "Right." Nemesis said. "Is that boy with you?" Momo asked. 'That boy, not to good.' Myson thought. "Yes." Nemesis said. "Okay." Momo said as she rushed into the room. She took Myson's hand to shake it and began to float off the ground. "Sorry." Myson said pressing his fingertips together. Momo dropped to the ground. "Didn't know you had your mom's quirk too or I would have given you a chance to do that curly thing." Momo said. "Right, come on." Nemesis said grabbing Myson's wrist and pulling him towards the stairs. "Wait, can I at least get to know his name?" Momo said. "It's Myson." Myson said as he disappeared up the stairs. "Down the hall." Nemesis said pulling him down the hall. She stopped at a door and pushed it open revealing a desk and a bed with some black sheets. "Just throw your stuff in." Nemesis said. Myson threw his bag onto the bed and then let Nemesis continue to pull him. She then pulled him right out the front door and down the hill.When they got to the mall nothing was really going on so it was mostly empty. "So where to?" Myson asked. "Where do you wanna go?" Nemesis asked. "I don't know." Myson said. "I didn't come out here for nothing." Nemesis said. "How about the arcade?" Myson asked. "Sure, let's see if your good at anything more than D.D.R." Nemesis said as the two began to walk down to the arcade.