Kouta V.S Nemesis

"The final Semi battle, Kouta Kirishima V.S Nemesis Todoroki." Denki said. The two stood five feet from the lines. "Fight!" Denki yelled. The two charged at eachother Kouta hardening his body and Nemesis creating a hammer. Kouta jumped over her grabbing the hammer with his tongue. He smashed the hammer against the stone floor. "Looks like she's not going with ice this time around." Jiro said. "For now, she knows Kirishima has some fight in him unlike Kamin, so she's using creation to fight till she gets annoyed." Shoto said. "Brings all the fun out of being an announcer." Jiro said. Nemesis then had two swords slide out of the wrists. She then charged at Kouta with his back turned but he hardened his body. One of the swords snapped back onto to Kouta's neck chipping him. When he softened after pushing back Nemesis his neck was cut. "Swords, where are your signatures?" Kouta asked. "You know how to beat me with those, I've got to change up my strategy." Nemesis said. "Right." Kouta said. She then vaulted at him purposely snapping the pole hitting him in the face. "Ow." Kouta said. "It's a fight, your supposed to get hurt." Nemesis said. She then got right hooked by a hardened fist. Then left hooked and so on. "Hey I haven't came at you with my fists!" Nemesis yelled. "No, you've come at me with worse." Shoto said. She then shot a shot gun at his hardened body knocking him down close to the line but not over. "That was close." Kouta said hopping to his feet.

Myson sat down next to Nemona after getting lectured by Eri. "Who's winning?" Myson asked. "Kouta got in more hits than Nemesis but, she's gotten some hits in with creation." Nemona said. "I've been wondering something between the two of them." Akane said. "What?" Touri asked. "Are they fighting to win or to fight Heramada." Akane said. "You have a point Bakugo." Touri said. "I'm sure its the second." Nemona said. "Ya." Myson said.

Nemesis was now a few feet away from the line now after taking multiple hits from behind a shield. "Come on step out." Kouta said. "Never." Nemesis said. She stomped on the shield laying in front of her hitting him in the chin. He got up fast and got to her while she was still a few feet from the line. He hit her with one more hit and she was knocked out. "It's close but, Kouta Kirishima is our second finalist, Nemesis Todoroki is eliminated." Denki said.