Finals?

Myson made it to class right as they were transferring to Heroics. "Sorry." Myson said. "Just drop your stuff, grab your costume and meet us in heroics." Shoto said. Myson ran into the class threw is bag down and grabbed his costume. "What are we doing?" Myson asked Kouta as he caught up with the rest of the class. "They're gonna tell us about the finals." Kouta said. "Great." Myson said. Once they got out to where the endurance test was held they were lined up. "I'm sure you all know what the finals are but, I'm going to explain it anyway." Shoto said. "You'll be in pairs against the teachers, and if you don't pass the exams, you won't be carried along to the training camp." Shoto said. Kouta raised his hand. "Yes." Shoto said. "Do we pick our partner or not?" Kouta asked. "No, they're assigned by me or the other teachers." Shoto said. "Why are we in our costumes?" Mineta asked. "Laps you runts!" Shoto yelled. "Five around the campus, first one finished gets to pick the next activity from a selection." Shoto said. "Now go!" Shoto yelled. Myson and Kouta bolted while surprisingly Touri wasn't using his quirk. "Meh." Myson said. "Maybe we should go back with him and the girls." Kouta said. "Nah." Myson said speeding up by powering up his legs with one for all. "Fair, just get the prize!" Kouta shouted as he kept running. He gave a thumbs up. Kamin ran by Kouta with Mineta on his back. "Woo hoo!" Mineta yelled. "Of course." Kouta said. The other three came and caught up with Kouta. "Where's Heramada?" Touri asked. "He ran ahead mainly because he doesn't want those two dingus getting to pick." Kouta said pointing at Kamin and Mineta. "Thank god." Nemona said. "I'm good at magic not physical activity." Nemona said. "Might wanna fix that if your gonna continue the Hero course." Akane said. "Right." Nemona said.