Lookout

Myson was a boss at the other games and especially claw games. He won Nemesis a little dog plush and himself a cat. Nemesis had them insisted it was fate and they snapped a picture in a nearby photo booth.

It was the next morning and Myson was eating a bowl of an apparently fancy cereal since he'd never seen it before. "Those your eating that?" Nemesis asked. "It's cereal I see no problem." Myson said. "Okay." Nemesis said. "What is this the least expensive cereal you own?" Myson asked. "No it's moderately priced." Nemesis said. "Right." Myson said. "What are you having?" Myson asked. "Cereal, how did you sleep last night." She said responding with a question. "Fine." Myson said. "Right." Nemesis said. "You two ready for some patrol?" Momo asked turning the corner into the kitchen. "Yep." Myson said. "Great thirty minutes till we head out." Momo said. The two finished the bowls of cereal and left for the agency one they got there they put their costumes on. Myson had never actually paid much attention to Nemesis's costume and now he realized how unlike her mother's it was. She had no sleeves and no pant legs it was a red spandex or some type of material like that shirt and shorts. "Nice costumes now lets go patrol." Momo said in her signature very revealing costume. The three ended up on the roof of a building in the middle of what Momo had said was crime central.

"Banks, jewelry, museums and not one is being robbed in the hours we've been here." Nemesis said. "Just get comfortable, were gonna be here a while." Myson said. "How am I supposed to get comfortable on the roof?" Nemesis asked. The box Myson was laying against flipped backwards due to the haste he made to sit up. "I'm leaning against a box that's harder than a brick while your quirk could make a bed for crying out loud, I should be wondering how to get comfortable." Myson said. Nemesis knew he was right but looked over to her mom anyway. She looked at her with a face telling her she was on his side. "Fair point." Nemesis said popping a pillow out of her arm and throwing it at Myson. "Ow." Myson said. "Bull crap, that didn't hurt." Nemesis said. "Aw, your first fight." Momo said. "And there goes any hope of peace up here." Nemesis said. A tiny silver ball flew out from behind Myson's back. "What is that?" Momo asked. "Nanites." Myson said. "And you made a ball." Nemesis said. Myson threw the ball back behind his back. "Well now I don't have anything." Myson said. You could hear a faint sound through the air. "Why did you." Nemesis got no chance to finish. "Shh." Myson said. Nemesis kept quiet and the three realized it was an alarm. "You and me on peremiter Destroyer hostels." Momo said as the three floated down the side of the building thanks to Myson's quirk.