new addition

jungkook pov

Taehyung held my hand as our hands rested in my lap as we spoke to the adoption agency worker.

"We have a wide range of children.so do you have any requests?"she asked.

"We would like their age to be over 13."She typed in the iPad.

"Do you want the child to look similar to you?"she asked.

"Doesn't matter."

"Child with disabilities?"she asked.I looked at taehyung.I knew won't do most of parenting due to my headspace.so it technically up to taehyung if he was give care for child with disabilities.

"Not with our situation."he said.the worker looked confused then we had to explain that I had a littlespace.

"Okay.well,you can look though these options.if you see someone you like,you can meet them tomorrow.and if the child is 16 they have to option not go with you."she said.I nodded.Taehyung held the iPad.she left the room and told us she will be back later.after two hours,we couldn't find a child we liked.

"These too many options."

"I have an idea.close your eye"said taehyung with a smirk.I closed my eyes.

"Tell me when to stop scrolling."he said.I counted to 5 in my head before saying stop.

"Stop."i opened eyes.we looked at the page.

Name: Gwan Oliver
Age:15
Gender: male
Birthday:June 13
Personality: no data
Likes: no data
Dislike: no data

"Tae,we should pick again."

"Nope.if you remember your papers had the worse description of you.they probably don't even know this boy well to even write it down."said taehyung. I nodded.

"True."we waited until the worker came back to tell her our decision.she looked at our pick.

"You want this kid?"She asked in disbelief.

"Yes."said taehyung

"Why are you surprised?"i asked.

"No reason."she said with a fake smile.she typed in in computer.

"Actually!i Can set up a meeting with this child this afternoon while I print out the paperwork.go to the address.I will tell them you are coming!"she said.she wrote a address on the sticky note before handing it to us.we left the building and went to the car.

"This sounds stretchy."

"Probably but we won't know until we get there."he said with a shrug.he drove to the location.it looked like a boarding school.we walked in.we went to the front desk.

"Our you the mr kim couple?"asked th secretary with excitement.

"Yes."said taehyung.

"Follow me."she said.we followed her to a board meeting room.there was a teacher and a teenage boy.

"Hello,i am miss lilo,i will be monitoring this interaction between you two."she said.we took a seat.the boy looked like he didn't want to here.

"I am taehyung and this my husband jungkook.we are thinking of adopting you."said taehyung.

"Whatever."he said with a eye roll.

"What the baddest thing you did?"He looked at the teacher who gave him a stern look.

"I am perfect angel."he said with sarcastic smile.

"Well,When I was your age I vandalized the school and set my brother kitchen on fire for fun it."taehyung raised an eyebrow at me.

"What he is trying say is that we don't care how bad your behavior is because my husband is a brat 24/7."said taehyung.

"Tae!don't you didn't even explain the context of that!"

"Right!my husband is a little.so you know what that is?"asked taehyung.the boy nodded.

"My best friend is one."he said.

"So are you okay with living with a little?"

"It's doesn't bother me."he said

"So ,what is your name?"

"Gwan Oliver."he said.then the adoption agency worker lady ran into the room.

"Please don't change you mind!i swear he is good child!"she said quickly.

"Miss henna,cut the act.they know I am troublemaker."said Oliver.

"Damn it.we was so close of getting you adopted."she said.

"We are adopting him.what we need to sign?"miss henna happily gave his the paperwork to sign while Oliver when to go get his bags.we met back up at the entrance.Oliver was saying bye to his friend.then we went to the car.we help Oliver put his bags in the car.Oliver started questioning my headspace.

"What is headspace?are you potty trained?do you babble?do you crawl?"said Oliver.

"Oliver,slow down the questions.I will slip into littlespace when we get home."

"And to answer your questions.2-3 yrs old, yes but he still wears pull ups,no and sometimes."said taehyung.The rest of ride home was quiet.we went for home.we gave him a tour of our home.we told Oliver that we will turned the guest room to his room.we went to my little room last.I immediately slipped into headspace when I saw my favorite elephant in the crib with yeontan

"Ella!"I took the elephant out of the crib.

"Ollie!look this Ella."

"Bunny!you can't leave yeontan in your crib."said taehyung.he picked up yeontan.

"This is our dog yeontan."said taehyung.Oliver petted yeontan.

"Tannie was napping.daddy put Tannie back!"Oliver laughed at me.

"Bunny,go pick out a onesie to wear and I will help you put it on."said taehyung.I nodded.I went to my closet.

"His name is bunny?"asked Oliver.

"His little name is kookie.bunny is just a nickname."said taehyung.i picked a bunny onesie.Taehyung helped me get changed.then we went to living room.I sat on taehyung lap.Oliver sat next to us.

"How long does he stay in littlespace?"Asked Oliver.

"Until he ready to come out of it."said taehyung.he rubbed my back.I pulled Oliver hair.

"Owww!"said Oliver as he tries remove my hand from his hair.Taehyung smack my thigh.

"Let go of it."he said.i let go of his hair.

"Sorry.I forgot to tell you that Kookie is a brat in littlespace."said taehyung.