letter

Jungkook pov

I was watching tv while hugged my favorite stuffed elephant when taehyung walked in with the mail.

"Bunny,looks like the little center sent your mail over there."he said.

"Kookie wants to read it!"he chuckled.he gave it to me.i read the envelope.

To:Jeon jungkook
From: jeon Jung-hyun

I glared at the letter.i snapped out of headspace.i open the letter.it said:

Kook,i am coming to Seoul next week.i am hoping to visit you!call me when you get this letter.xxx-xxx-xxxx

I threw the elephant at the wall.i balled up the letter and toss to the floor.1

"Bunny-

"Not now taehyung."i walked out the room.i went to the backyard.i walked to the tree.i started punching at it.23

"Jungkook stop!you hurting your hands!"said taehyung.i looked at me lightly bruised fists.

"Well I can't punch my fucking brother right now!"

"You want to talk about what was in the letter?"He asked.

"No."he grabbed my arm.he dragged me into the house to the kitchen.

"Sit down.i am going to get the ice."he said.i sat at the table.i watch him out ice in a small baggy.he walked to me.he sat on my lap.he grabbed my hand and place the ice on it.

"Now can you tell me?"he asked.i sighed.

"My brother chose to leave Korea to live with his girlfriend in japan."

"I don't see the problem."he said.

"I am the only family he has because our parents died.he chose his girlfriend who hates me over his only family."taehyung kissed my forehead.1

"Sorry to hear that.but why you are upset over the letter?"

"I don't want to see him but he coming to town soon and even left his phone number."

"You should at least call him."

"Why?"

"Maybe he realized the girlfriend is a bitch and broke up with her.he might want to apologize to you."

"Doubt it."

"You can always hang up if he say something you don't like."

"True."

~later

I sat in the rocking chair.i looked at my phone.i got nervous as I type in the number.i stare at the dial button.

"Bunny,just call him already."said taehyung.

"I am!" Taehyung chuckled.he walked to me.he kissed me.then he snatched the phone from me.he press dial and give me the phone back.i heard the dial tone.

"I change my mind."i toss the phone to him.

"You have to be a brave bunny."he said he toss the phone to me.

"I am not fucking little!"

"Jungkook?"asked Jung-hyun from the phone.

"Fuck you."i mouthed to taehyung.taehyung blew me a kiss.i put the phone to my ear.

Jungkook:yes?
Jung-hyun:you still sound the same.*chuckles*
Jk:why are you coming back to Seoul?
Jh:i wanted to see you.
Jk:what about your girlfriend?
Jh:she can't come with me.she has things to do that weekend.
Jk:when are you coming?
Jh:next Friday.

Then I hanged up.i immediately slipped back into headspace.