I DO

5 years later
Jungkook pov45

"Kookie, we need you to be big."said jin.i shook my head.

"No big!"Jin looked at hoseok.

"It starts in 30 mins."said yoongi.

"Kookie let's get you dressed."said jin.he tried to undress me but I kept moving around.

"Hobi,you do this."said jin.

"Kookie wants daddy!"

"You need to get dressed first."said hoseok.

"No!no clothes!"then they sighed. hoseok walked to me with the white suit.

"No!"i got out of bed and ran around the house.they chased after me.

"Why did we signed up for this?"asked yoongi

"Because we thought he was going to be big."said hoseok.

Taehyung pov

I walked through the ceremony room with wedding planner.Jimin walked up to me.

"You have to get changed."said jimin.he grabbed my wrist.we left the place and went to my house.

"How things going with my bunny?"

"Um.good."he said.

"He is little right now huh?"i asked as I got changed into my white suit.

"Yeah.but don't worry I just sent namjoon over there."he said

"Give me my phone."

"Why?"he asked confused.

"Cuz I know my bunny."i said with a smile.

"No.you two told us not let you two see each other until the altar."he said.

"I wouldn't FaceTime him."jimin gave me my phone.i called hoseok.he answered.i heard crying,screaming and yelling.

Tae:hello?
H:hi
Tae:let me talk to Kookie

I heard shuffling.the screaming stopped.

Jk:daddy?!
Tae:is bunny being a good bunny?
Jk:Kookie wants daddy!
Tae:Kookie let me talk to big jungkook please.
Jk:no big!
Tae:good bunnies listen to daddy.
Jk:i am so sorry Tae!i didn't think my little side come out today!
Tae:It's understandable.whats going on over there?
Jk:Kookie make jin slip that who is crying right now.
Tae:oh okay
Jk:Tae what if I mess up?!
Tae:bunny,you just repeating whatever the judge says.
Jk:okay.
Tae:calm down.i am not leaving you standing at the altar alone.
Jk:i know.i will see you there.love you.
Tae:love you

Then I hanged up.

"Um Tae.we forgot to pick up the rings."said jimin.

"Oh shit!lets go."we left the house.i drove across town to the jewelry store to pick up the rings.

"Tae,the wedding starts in 10 mins!"said jimin as we hop back in the car.

"Call hoseok tell him we going to be late."

"Tae,i forgot my phone at your house to charge."said jimin.

"Do you have my phone?"

"No.i gave it back to you."i checked my pockets.it wasn't there.

"You probably left it at the house."said jimin.

"Damn it."

Jungkook pov

I stood outside the doors of ceremony room.yoongi gave a single purple flower.

"You look beautiful."said jin while smoothing out my suit jacket.

"I am nervous.i just want to see him already.hoseok did he text you if he is in position yet?"

"Um actually no."said hoseok.i snatched his phone out of his hand and call taehyung.he didn't answer.i tried three times and still the same results.

"Maybe he took a bathroom break."said namjoon.i looked at the clock in the hallway.he have 5mins.that should be enough for him to piss then go stand by his door.i calm myself down.

"Where you guys going to for your honeymoon?"asked yoongi

"Disneyland."

"We should had went to Disneyland instead of Paris!"said jin.he pinched namjoon arm.

"But it was fun."said namjoon.then namjoon and jin started talking about their honeymoon.i wasn't paying attention.i was looking at the time as it past by.after 10 minutes I started panicking.I started pacing back and forward.

"I won't leave you at the altar my ass!"i shove the flower into yoongi hands.

"5 fucking years!and now decides to leave me!"i started crying.

"Jungkook,don't cry you will ruin your makeup!"said jin while fanning my tears away.8

"Doesn't matter!he stood me up!"i moved away from jin.i stomped out of the ceremony building.

"Jungkook where you going?"asked yoongi.i stop walking down the stairs.i turned around to face him.

"Anywhere besides here!"i yelled.

"Why leave?i didn't kiss the groom yet."said a voice.i turned around.taehyung was standing at the bottom of the stairs.i quickly walked down the stairs.i kissed him.

"You came."

"Of course I did.i am sorry bunny for not telling you i was running late."he said.i hug him.

"I don't care.you here now."

"Then lets get married."he said.i nodded.we walked in the building.we went to our positions.yoongi opened the door the same time that jimin open the door for taehyung.yoongi gave me the purple flower back.We walked to the center with the judge.

(Skip to good part)

"Kim taehyung do you take Jeon jungkook as your husband?"asked the judge.

"I do."said taehyung while staring into my eyes while holding my hands.

"Jeon jungkook do you take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"he asked.i stare at taehyung eyes.yes!fucking yes!

"Bunny?"asked taehyung with a chuckle.

"I do!"+

"You may kiss the groom." I kissed taehyung as friends and our family cheered.20