66- Fighting

Jungkook pov

I was having a play date with Dallas,jin and yoongi at hoseok house.our caregivers was in kitchen talking while we were in the living room.we are playing go fish.

"Daddy told me no to getting a banana pacifier cuz I can choke on and that's not safe.Jinnie,you have one?"asked Dallas

"Go fish."said jin.Dallas grab a card from the stack.

"Bad Dallas.dallas should listen Hobi more."

"Says the baby who is a goodie two shoes!"said Dallas

"Yoonie,you have 4?"asked jin to yoongi.Yoongi gave him a card.

"Kookie is not goodie two shoes!Kookie is a good bunny!"

"Kookie not a bunny!Kookie is a person!"said Dallas.I glared at her.

"Lala,we not supposed to tell Kookie that!"said jin in loud whisper.

"Bunnies has long ears and fluffy tail.Kookie no have that!"said dallas.I toss my card down.

"Kookie is a bunny!daddy said so!"

"Taetae is a liar!"said Dallas.I lunged at her.I knocked her down.I started punching her.she grabbed my hair so I grabbed her hair too.we were fighting rolling around the floor when we heard running footsteps.the caregiver pull us away from each other.

"Let Kookie go!Kookie need to whoop Dallas ass!"i said as I tried to get out taehyung hold.

"Try it dumb baby!"she said as try to go around hoseok who holding her back by block her with his arms.

"Kookie not a baby!you bitch!"i escape taehyung hold on me.I lunged at her again and grabbed her hair.I pull her to the ground.then taehyung, jimin,hoseok and namjoon tried to removed my grip from her hair.Dallas scratched up my arm.

"Jungkook let go now!"said taehyung in stern tone.I ignore him and continue to tried rip her hair out.then yoongi and jin join to help the caregivers with my grip.after few minutes they successfully remove from my grip from her hair.Taehyung immediately took me to another room.he took me to hoseok room.he sat on the bed.he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"What happened?"he asked.I told him how Dallas say I wasn't a bunny and that taehyung was a liar.

"Nobody gets to call my daddy a liar!"

"You should had told me and not hit other people."

"That bitch deserves it!Dallas been asking for it for last 5 years!that bitch tease kookie and "accidentally" harm kookie so many times!"

"Bunny,Dallas is trying to be a good little like you.she still learning like you."he said.Taehyung was right.Dallas and me are troublemakers.but I am learning more quicker to be good little to impress taehyung.I nodded.

"Bunny,you are in trouble when we get home."he said

"Why?!Kookie is good bunny!"

"Bunny,you yelled,cuss and literally fought another person.then disobey me when I said to stop."he said.I nodded.

"Go apologize."he said

"Fuck no!"

"Bunny she made you upset.yes.but you shouldn't had fought her!you shouldn't hit on people because they made you upset."he said.I pouted.

"Dallas will apologize too."

"Fine.Kookie will apologize."we went back to the living room where hoseok was hugging Dallas.they noticed is.

"Sweetie go tell Kookie sorry."said hoseok.Dallas walked to us.

"Dallas sorry for making Kookie mad."she said.

"Kookie sorry for hurting Lala."

~skip

Taehyung spanked my bottom 50 times before telling me to kneel in rice.I refused.I got out of headspace.

"Bunny kneel."he said.I looked at him.

"Borahae."i said.borahae was the safeword we use in bed.last time taehyung used it when we trying out a denial kink on him.this would be the first time using the safeword outside of sex.he looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong bunny?"he asked.

"I am not kneeling in that rice.my body is sore from fighting with dallas.I endured the spanking because it need to be done but I am not kneeling in the rice as punishment.I think spanking should be enough."

"You injury another person."he said

"She wasn't the only person injury Tae!my adrenaline went away a few hours.my body hurts!just because I have mindset of child doesn't means indestructible like I was as a kid!"

"I am sorry for telling to do this punishment."he said.he held my hand.

"How about bubble bath then a body massage to soothe your pain."he said.I nodded excitedly.