Lunch 🫣

Jungkook pov

"I am driving."said jimin.he snatched the keys from yoongi.

"No i am driving!"said yoongi.he snatched the keys from jimin.I sighed loudly.

"I don't care who drives me!Tae lunch break will start in few minutes.I don't want to be late."i was planning to visit taehyung at his work and go to lunch together.I even got out headspace before snack time to do this.So I am slightly hungry right now.

"Yoongi,give me my keys or I will spank you.I don't care if you are big."said jimin with a glare.Yoongi quickly give jimin the keys.Jimin smiled.he kissed yoongi cheek.

"I will reward you later."said jimin.Yoongi blushed.

"I would like to see my husband now!"

"Oh yeah.let's go."said jimin.we left the house.Jimin drove to the taehyung studio.

"Do I need to pick you up?"asked jimin

"No.I will make Tae drive me back."jimin nodded.I got out the car.I walked to the building.I entered.I was greeted by the front desk lady.

"Hi,sir.Who is your appointment with?"she asked.

"No.I am here to visit my husband,Taehyung."

"Who are you?"she asked.I tried not rolled my eyes.she must be new because the other front desk people know me.

"Tell yeonjun that jungkook Hyung is here."she nodded.she called on his desk phone.yeonjun is the only person that my little side like to play with it.then yeonjun ran into the lobby.he hugged me.

"Hyung!"he said.I hugged him back.

"You here to help me today?!"he asked excitedly.sometimes i would help yeonjun edit photos when taehyung is busy.

"Actually no.I need you to tell this lady who am I."yeonjun nodded.

"Linda,this is jungkook.The boss husband.I will walked him to the back."said yeonjun.the lady nodded.we walked to the back to the other studios.

"Mr jeon is still with a client.so enter quietly."said yeonjun.I nodded.he left to his studio.I went to taehyung studio.I quietly open the door.I saw taehyung was taking a photo of lady with balloons.I quietly closed the door.

"Stand up and up at the balloons."she was struck her hand up to gesture that she need help up.Taehyung grabbed her hand and help her up to her feet.

"Wow.you so strong."she said.I rolled my eyes.Taehyung let go of her hand.he went took a few steps back.he held his camera back up.I smirked at taehyung actions.that's my good taehyung!then the lady tripped over her feet and falll forward.Taehyung caught her in his arms.the lady smiled.

"I guess I am falling for you huh."she said.

"I already fell for my husband."he said.awww!he help her stand up.she smirked.she walked toward him.

"I can make you straight again."she said.Taehyung was about to speak but I interrupted him.

"He is a bottom,sweetie.he is not going to fuck you."i said as walked to them.

"Who are you?"she asked with attitude.

"His husband and your time is over.your photo shoot was over 5 mins ago.you are wasting time flirting with my husband."

"I can make him straight."she said.

"I don't like girls.I'll email you the photos from today.for any questions asked Linda at the front desk."said taehyung.

"Can i have your number?"she asked to taehyung.

"Sweetheart,he is taken!By me!"i grabbed his waist to pull him closer to me.he was trying not smile.the lady rolled her eyes.she left the studio.

"Why you here?"asked taehyung.he went to put the props up.

"I wanted to have lunch with you.I made jimin drive me here to surprise you."he smiled at me.

"That's sweet,bunny.but my lunch is in two hours not now."he said.I frowned.

"But i Can take a early lunch.what you want to eat?"he asked.

"You."

"I am not on the menu."

"I want fries and burger."

"Burger King it is."he said.