🤎Reward 🤎

Jungkook pov

I was eating baby carrots as taehyung brush my hair.

"Bunny you need to be a good bunny today okay?"he said.

"No promises."

"Bunny,i am serious.hobi is sick today so he can't babysit you today.and everyone else is busy.meaning you have to go to work with me."

"Kookie does what Kookie wants."

"You get a reward if you be good while I am working."he said.he picked me up from the chair.

"Like what?"i asked as he carried me to the nursery.

"Like new stuffie or a dessert."he said.he place on the table.

"If Kookie have to be good all day.kookie wants a better reward."

"Like what?"he asked as he grabbed my shoes.

"Like a big boy kiss!" Taehyung froze for moment.

"No."he said sternly.

"Please!kookie will be very good!"

"Kookie pick a different reward."he said as he put my shoes on.i started wiggling my feet so he could put my shoes on correctly.

"Kookie stop."he said sternly.i kicked him in the leg.he hissed in pain.he picked me up from the table.he smacked my thigh.i hissed in pain.

"Don't hit me."he said.i nodded.then he continued to put my shoes on.then we left the house.taehyung was driving.i look out the window as he drove the the studio.we walked in the building.i immediately let go of taehyung hand and ran to the receptionist desk.

"Noona,do have any sweets today?"i asked nicely.last time I visited she grabbed me a blowpop.she nodded.she got a blowpop from her drawer.she was about to get to me.

"He doesn't need sweets.come on bunny."said taehyung.he grabbed my hand.he pulled me away.

"Daddy!"i whined.

"No bunny."he said.i dramatically fell on the floor.i started fake crying.he picked me up.i started thrashing in his arms.

"Bunny!i thought you was going to be good today?"he asked as he walked to his studio.

"Kookie no say yes that!"i continued to thrash in his arms as we entered his studio.He place me on my feet.i ran to the props in the corner of the studio.i saw a shining object.

"Bunny don't touch!"said taehyung.i climbed over the another props.when taehyung grabbed by the waist and took me away from it.he sat in a chair and place on his lap.he log into the computer.he went to a photo edit app.

"Big Kookie knows how do that too!"Taehyung was focus on the screen.

"That's nice bunny."he said as type on keyboard.

"Big Kookie likes to take video too!"then he picked me up.

"That's nice bunny."he said.he started setting up the backdrop with one arm.

"Big Kookie knows how to color pretty!"

"That's nice bunny."he said.then he place me on my feet as he grabbed a prop from the corner.

"Big Kookie knows how to paint pretty too!"

"That's nice bunny."he said.he walked to a shelf of cameras.

"Big Kookie likes cameras too!"

"That's nice bunny."he said while focusing his attention on the camera in his hands.

"Kookie should be big huh?"

"That's nice bunny."he said while still looking at his camera.then i relaxed my mind and got out of headspace.I walked to taehyung.i lean my head on his shoulder.

"Bunny I am busy."he said without looking away from the camera in his hand.i grabbed his booty cheek.he squeaked.

"Yah jungkook don't do that!"he said.he pushed me away.I hugged him from behind.

"What you doing anyway that your attention?"

"I am checking the settings in the camera."he said.i place my hand on front of his pants.

"Jungkook no."he said.he moved my hand away.I turned him around to face me.i kissed him.i pulled him closer as I deepen the kiss.he pulled back.

"I have a important client coming today.i need to setup before they come."he said.i pouted.

~later

The client left.i helped taehyung out the props back in the original spot.then taehyung sat at his desk.i sat on the desk next to the computer.

"So what's my reward?"

"Jungkook,little Kookie never agree to a reward.so no reward."he said while editing a photo on his computer.

"But i was a good bunny today."i said with a pout.

"Yeah because you was big the whole time."

"So?"

"You are big.you don't misbehave."he said.i smirked.

"Want to bet?"i said.taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No,i don't.i want to finish this then we can go home."he said.

"Can we have pizza tonight?"

"Sure,bunny."he said while focus on the computer.then i got off the desk and sat on his lap.i was straddling his lap.i started grinding.he immediately grabbed my hips and held me in place.i tried not to smirk.

"Don't start jungkook."

"I want a reward."i said.he sighed.

"Bunny,you want a cookie?"he asked.

"No.i want a kiss." I pulled his shirt collar to pull him closer.i smash our lips together.i held the side of his hand as we kissed.he pulled back.

"I didn't say yes."he said.

"But you didn't said no."i smirked.

"Now kiss me."he chuckled.he gave me a peck on the lips.I glared at him.

"Aw he is bunny feeling little?"he asked.

"No."then he cupped my face.

"Bunny wants all of daddy attention huh?"he said.i blushed.

"I don't feel little."i glared at him.

"You such a cute bunny!"he said.he started tickling me.i immediately slipped into littlespace.I started giggling.

"Otay!otay!no more!" Taehyung stopped.

"You want to cuddle?"he asked.

"Yeah!"