sick bunny

Jungkook POV

I woke up.i climbed out of my crib and went to taehyung room.i cuddled with him.I sneezed three times. I went to bathroom to blow my nose.I notice my nose felt stuffy.I went back to bed with taehyung.I getting comfortable in taehyung arms when i started coughing.what is wrong with me?

I got a chill.it is cold in here!I nuzzle closer to taehyung .thats better.I Sneeze and I got this pain in my head.ow!i woke taehyung up

"Daddy!"

"Huh?"said Taehyung.his eyes are still closed.

"Get up."

"I am up."said Taehyung.then his still was closed

"No,daddy not."

"I am listening,bunny.What you want to tell me?"

"Kookie no feel good."then he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What you mean?"

"My head hurts."then he place hid hand on my forehead. His hand was cold.

"You feel a little hot. Let me take your temperature."he said .then we went to the bathroom.he opened the medicine cabinet. She took out a weird object.

"What that?"

"A thermometer.now open the mouth."he said.then he place one end of it in my mouth. I watch as the number on it go up.the thermometer beeped.Taehyung look at it and took it my mouth.

"I will right.you got a fever."he said.he cleaned the thermometer off and place it back the cabinet.he took a small bottle Of a red liquid.he poured it a small cup.

"What's that?"

"medicine. It will make you feel better."he said.he gave me the cup.I smelted it. It smells weird. I ain't drinking this.I place the cup on counter.

"you know what,daddy.Kookie feel a lot better now ."then I was walking to the door. Taehyung Grabbed pick me up and place me on the counter.

"no.no.you going drink it."said Taehyung. I did my puppy face.

"Nice try. You still need to drink it."he said. I took a sip.

"yuck!"

"You need to drink all of it."

"But it is nasty!"Then he looked at the box. He nodded.

"makes sense.it was cherry flavor. But you still need to drink it."he said.I pouted.

"How about this. If you drink the rest of that I will give you a big boy kiss."he said

"Really?"He nodded.I drank the rest it.still taste nasty! Taehyung put up the medicine in the cabinet. We went to left the bathroom.taehyung kiss me on my lips.I sneezed.

"Bless you."he said.

"Let's go eat."he said

~later~
Taehyung pov

I place jungkook in his crib after he fell asleep on the couch.when my phone rang.I walked out jungkook room. I answer.It was Jimin.i went to my room

Tae:hello?
Jimin: hey Tae.um Remember yesterday we ended Kookie and yoonie short because yoongi was being fussy.
Tae:yeah why?
J:well I took yoonie to doctor today.he has a stomach virus.i don't know if Kookie caught or not but you might want to take him to the doctor
Tae:no need.kookie woke up sick this morning
J:Sorry this is all my fault for not taking yoonie to the doctor sooner.
T:thank you for information.
J:Tae i am sorry!
T:it's okay.later

Then I hanged up.i sat on my bed.I heard my door open. Jungkook walked in.he sat on my lap.

"Feeling better?"

"No."said jungkook.he look a little mad.

"Why you mad?"

"Kookie no like being sick."said jungkook.he sniffled.

"Will some food cheer you up?"

"No hungry."he said.he laid his head on my shoulder.i rubbed his back.

"Bunny,you try to eat."

"No."He got up from my lap.

"Where you going?"

"To blow kookie nose."said jungkook.he walked to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and made a smoothie for jungkook.

"Daddy?"yelled jungkook

"In the kitchen bunny!"jungkook walked in the kitchen.i picked him up and went to the living room.i sat on the couch.

"Kookie no want."he said while pointing to the bottle in my hand.

"Please bunny.we can cuddle after this."he nodded.i fed him the bottle.