❤️Interrupt

Taehyung povI dressing jungkook in baby space at the moment. jungkook was crying until I pick him up in my arms. Ii sighed. I needed to go to work but hoseok is busy today adopting a little. namjoon is out of town with jin. I called him as I felt jungkook sucking my neck.Jimin: hello?Tae: Jimin!buddy!best friend!Jimin: what did you do now?Tae: I need big favor!Jimin: what?T: Can you watch Kookie today?J:........T: Jimin! he is in baby space right now. so he is not even bad right nowThen jungkook bit my shoulder. I smacked his thigh."Bunny don't bite me."He frowned and continued to suck on my neck.Jimin: you lucky you are my best friend.Tae: so that's yes?J: yes.Jungkook povJimin lay on the couch. I immediately started crying and made grabby hands at him."Kookie I can't hold you all day. I am not the strong," he said while rubbing his sore arm muscles. yoongi ran to me."Shh Kookie! loonie trying sleep!" he said. I started crying louder. yoongi unclip his pacifier off his shirt and place the pacifier in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but yoongi held it in place. I tried to move his hand but it didn't work. Jimin ran to us."Yoongi!baby!don't do that!" said Jimin as he picked up yoongi."Kookie needs to shh!" said young."You need a time out," said Jimin. he place yoongi in a corner. I continued to cry. Jimin left the room and came back with a bottle. he feed me the bottle but I fall asleep before I could finish it.~laterI was tickling young. he pushed me off him. I fell off the bed. I landed on a toy. I started crying."Yoonie Sorry! don't cry!" said young. he hugged me. young started crying with me. and then Jimin walked in. and he immediately picked up yoongi."It's an okay baby. what happened?" he asked."Kookie-"Jimin interrupted yoongi."Kookie probably didn't mean it. he is sorry," said Jimin."But Kookie-""Baby, K cookie didn't mean to make you cry," said Jimin."Kookie is a good bunny! yoonie-"Kookie just apologizes to one," said Jimin. Jimin places yoongi on his feet."But daddy Kookie not-"Jimin interrupted yoongi."Sorry. I know. Kookie go to time out." he said."Kookie-""Kookie go," he said"No Kookie do no bad! yoonie did!" I yelled."Daddy, Kookie is r-"Jimin interrupted yoongi."Kookie is lying I know. now Kookie do I need to call the?" said Jimin."But Kookie is a good bunny! Joanie-""Kookie I am calling the," he said. he left the room."Yoonie!!!!my daddy told Kookie no trouble while he is at work or Kookie will be big trouble!""Kookie I tried to daddy but he didn't listen!" said young."Yoonie! kookie is a bad bunny!" I started sobbing. yoongi sat next to me."No you not!" he said."I am not daddy good bunny once Chimmy calls him." I continued to sob. Yoongi hugged me."No you are!" he said."Bad bunny," I mumbled.Taehyung povJimin did call me telling that jungkook making young cry and kept blaming young for it. damn it Kookie! I stop editing a photo. Jimin is lucky I finish the client photo shoot early. I left my studio and went to Jimin's room. I knocked on the door. Jim answered"That was fast," he said."Where he at?""In yoongi room." I nodded. I went to the yoga room. I have sobbed from outside the door. I opened it to see two crying littles hugging. I walked to them."Kookie comes here." they looked at me."Taetae! it was one fault! not Kookie!" said yoonie. he ran to me."Yoonie made Ko-""Kookie did it. yoonie is lying for Kookie." said jungkook. he walked to me. who is telling the truth?"Yoonie what happened?"I asked."Kookie was tickling me and pushing off me. he fell on the floor. he started crying-""Yoonie lying!" said jungkook. I smacked his thigh."Don't interrupt people. yoonie you were saying.""Kookie was crying. yoonie is very Sorry. but Kookie was still crying so loonie cried too. then daddy came in. daddy thought Kookie hurt loonie-""Kookie did!"said jungkook.I smacked his thigh."Stop interrupting. you will talk next.""Daddy thought Kookie hurt one. but Kookie didn't! but daddy didn't listen to one or Kookie. daddy kept interrupting us! then he calls Taetae! then Kookie keeps crying about-""Shut up one!" said jungkook. I smacked his bottom."Interrupt again and you will be over my lap." he nodded."Kookie keep crying about being in big trouble with Taetae! kookie kept saying Kookie is a bad bunny! then Taetae came. the end!" said young. I looked at jungkook who looking at his feet."Bunny, why did you try to take the blame?""Cuz Kookie is a bad bunny," he said."Bunny, you are a good bunny." I kissed his forehead."Now I need to talk to him. bunny you not trouble." then I left the room. I saw him in the kitchen."Jimin, I talked to Kookie and yoonie. you should have listened to them instead of assuming Kookie did something wrong.""Can you blame me?" he said."Kookie is not as bad little as you think! I surprised yoongi not being bad like jungkook cuz jungkook and yoongi used to misbehave a lot at the little center.""My yoonie is not bad," he said. I rolled my eyes."Whatever. don't be asking me how to control a bad little once yoongi show that side of him.""Yoonie is not bad," he said."Later Jimin." I  left the kitchen and went back to the room to see the little one playing with toys."Bunny time to go home."jungkook nodded. he walked toward me."Kookie is daddy good bunny?" he asked. I kissed his cheek."Yes, you are."