Meeting Dallas 😬

Jungkook pov

"I want to be the big spoon!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Does it matter?"he asked while standing infront of tv scrolling through Netflix.

"Yes!"

"You can be the big spoon next time."he said.he click a movie.

"You said that last time."I pouted.i folded my arms.

"Okay you can be big spoon if you answer my question."he said.

"What question?"i said with fake confusion.i knew what he was talking about I don't want to talk about it.

"So you are little spoon."he said.he laid in bed.I sat next to him.

"If I tell you will stop asking?"

"Of course!"he said.he sat up.I looked at the movie that was on pause.

"In elementary school i used to get bullied for having bunny teeth.so.when I reached middle school I had a lot anger towards pretty much everyone.when I enter high school my brother gave me the idea to try littlespace so that way I calm down but sadly I ended up being mean towards my brother when I went to littlespace but it did help cuz I was calmer when big.however it took my brother years to discipline little Kookie."

"Discipline?bunny when I meet you was very bad."he said

"I was worse in first few years of me being in littlespace."I chuckled.

"Now can I be big spoon!"

"Fine."he said.he laid down.i laid next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

~later

"Bunny,be a good bunny okay?"said taehyung.

"What Kookie gets as a reward?"

"A big boy kiss."he said.

"Kookie will be good bunny!"then we walked to the door.taehyung knocked on the door.hobi answered the door.we walked in.

"Follow me."he said.we went to the living room.there was girl humping a teddy bear.taehyung covered my eyes.

"Baby,come meet tae and Kookie."he said.then i heard footsteps.taehyung uncovered my eyes.the girl was standing next to Hobi.

"Tae.kookie.meet Dallas my new little."said hobi.Taehyung rasied am eyebrow at Hobi.

"Um it's um safe for my bunny to be near Dallas."asked taehyung

"She is fine to be near other littles!she met yoonie and Jinnie already."he said.taehyung nodded.

"You two can go play."said Hobi.dallas didn't move from Hobi side.i looked at taehyung.he is lucky I am good bunny!i grabbed her hand.

"Let's play with dolls!"she nodded.we went to the toy bin.

~later

I ran away from Dallas who chasing me with scissors.i ran into the kitchen.i jump into taehyung arms.

"Daddy she is fucking crazy!"i pointed at Dallas who hide the scissors behind her back.

"Baby,you can't chase other with sharp objects."said Hobi.he take the scissors from her.

"But he looks funny being scaredy cat!"she said.she laughed.i glared at her.fuck being a good bunny!i try to get out of taehyung arms but he stopped me.

"Daddy let Kookie go!she is being fucking mean!"

"Good bunnies don't hurt others!"said taehyung.

"Baby,It's not nice to laugh at others.you need a time out."said Hobi

"No she needs Kookie foot up Dallas ass!"taehyung smack my thigh.hobi took Dallas out the kitchen.

"No cussing!and definitely no fighting others!"said taehyung.then we went to the living room.

"Hyung,we are going to head out because my bunny needs to calm down.nice meet you dallas.later Hyung."said taehyung.we left the house.taehyung drove to ours house.yeontan met us at door.

"Don't play yeontan.you need to be punished first."i pouted and nodded.