Dance 🤣

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was fill out the paperwork.i looked at the lobby little center.i saw a bulletin board on the wall behind us.i walked to it.it was different classes the center offered.i saw dance class happening Monday thru Friday but art class only happens on fridays and Saturdays.

"Bunny,what class you want to go to first?"he asked.i noticed he didn't have paperwork anymore so I assume he turn it in.

"Dance."he nodded.we walked around the building to find the room.after 15 mins we found it.we walked in.there was little dancing around.then the teacher walked to us.

"Hello,i am miss gina.and who are you?"she asked me.

"Kookie!"

"I am taehyung,his caregiver."he said.

"You are welcome watch from behind mirror.it is the next door.we asked the caregivers to go there so the littlest doesn't get distracted."she said.taehyung nodded.

"Later bunny,be good."he said.he kissed my forehead.then i walked in the studio.miss gina told us to get a circle.i noticed it was only 5 littles in here and all of them are girls.miss gina taught us how to warm up.

"Now dance is very natural.so I going out some music on now and just let your body move as it pleases."she said.she walked to the speaker.the music started playing.I started dancing.

The song ended.teacher clapped we hands.

"Good job everyone now I am going to teach you a first 8-count.okay?"she said.

Taehyung pov

I went to the viewing room.it was one way mirror.i notice it was only  caregivers in the room.

"Hi."i sat down in random seat.

"I am Liz.this Haley my girlfriend."said Liz.

"I am taehyung."

"I am penny."she said.

"Our little is Emily.she is the one with the pink bow."said Haley.i looked at Emily who was jumping around happily.

"My little one is Kookie.he is the only boy in the class."I pointed to jungkook who was twerking.

"At he is having fun.my poor baby Jenny didn't even bounce around to music."said penny.Then they started talking about their littles.i pretend to listen to them but my focus was on jungkook who surprisedly very attentive to the teacher.i noticed he was learning the dance faster than the other littles.he is fast learner.i smirked proudly.after two hours miss gina invites us to stand in the studio to watch the littles to perform the short dance.

I clapped proudly.jungkook looked 10x better than all of them.jenny,Liz and Haley was shocked too.then jungkook ran to me.

"Did i do good?!?"he asked.

"You did amazing bunny."

welcome my little bratOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara