what if

Jungkook pov

Taehyung and me was watching tv.he paused the show.

"Tae why you pause it."i sat up.yeontan jumped off of my stomach and onto the floor.

"Can you please answer my question!"he asked.i raised an eyebrow.

"Which is?"

"Why are you bad in littlespace?"he asked.i stood up from the couch.

"We should have a movie night!i will pop the popcorn!"i was about to leave when he pulled me into his lap.

"You always do that!"he pouted.

"You want to make popcorn?"he rolled his eyes.

"You always avoiding the question."he said.

"Where is tannie?he was just here."taehyung grabbed my chin so I was staring into his eyes.

"You have pretty eyes."

"Jungkook,you could simple told you don't want to talk about it than to avoid it all together."

"No.then you want know why I don't want to talk about then there will more questions about my reasoning behind it."Taehyung pouted.i kissed him.

"How about that movie night?"

~later that night

I was sleeping when I felt yeontan jump out of bed.

"Tannie!its time to sleep."i whispered.yeontan pawed at the door.I got of bed.i open the door.yeontan went to the kitchen.i follow behind him.

"Tannie,Kookie can't give Tannie food only daddy can.lets go back to sleep."yeontan sip some of water out of his bowl.then he started growling.

"Shhh!tannie going to wake daddy!"then the dog ran to the front door.he start barking louder.i pick up the dog.

"Shut up you going to wake daddy."yeontan continued to bark at the door.then there was a knock at the door.i got scared and accidentally dropped yeontan.

"Kookie sorry!"then there was a knock again.i ran to the bedroom.i woke taehyung up.

"Daddy someone is at the door."he nodded.he sleepily walked to the door.he opened it.there was a woman walking on the porch.

"Eon Jin?"asked taehyung.he hugged her.yeontan ran barking out the house.

"Tannie!"i was about ran out the house but taehyung grabbed my arm before I could.

"He will come back.you are staying in the house."he said.i pouted.then he left the open crack open.

"Bunny meet my sister Eon Jin.sis,meet jungkook."said taehyung.i glared at her.

"I thought you say you would be here Wednesday."he said.

"I want to surprise you!"she said.

"At in middle of fucking night."i mumbled.then yeontan ran back in the house.taehyung closed the door.we went to the living room.i grabbed yeontan.

"Kookie go to bed with tannie."i struck my tongue out at them.i went to my crib.i toss yeontan in inside.i climbed in it.yeontan was chewing on Ella ear.

"Bad tannie no chew on Ella!"i snatch the elephant from the dog.

"Ella,i don't like her!"i frowned.

"Taetae was too happy to see her!i am the only who supposed to make him that happy!"i folded my arms.Then I gasped

"Am i bad boyfriend?!boyfriend supposed to make their boyfriend happy!i am terrible at this dating thing.what if Taetae breaks up with me?!?ella!What if Taetae leaves me?!?"i feel tears roll down my face.yeontan licked my tears.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook left the room with yeontan.

"Can we talk more tomorrow?i need see what's wrong Kookie."

"I understand.sorry for distributing your night."she said.then i walked to the door.she left.i went to my room.he wasn't there.i walked to jungkook room.i heard Jungkook talking.i pause at the door.

"Am i bad boyfriend?!boyfriend supposed to make their boyfriend happy!i am terrible at this dating thing.what if Taetae breaks up with me?!?ella!What if Taetae leaves me?!?"Said jungkook.i slowly open the door.jungkook quickly covered him with a blanket.i walked to him.i picked him up and out the crib.

"Why are you telling ella that I will break up with you for?"jungkook glared at the elephant in his hands.

"Ella!you told daddy!you bad friend!"he said.

"Bunny,i am never breaking up with you.i love you too much."i kissed him.

"Kookie no good boyfriend."

"Yes you are."

"Kookie doesn't make daddy happy like daddy sister."i hugged him.

"Jungkook you make me happy all the time!"

"Really?"he asked in a shocking tone.

"Yeah."