broccoli 🥦

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was trying feed me broccoli for lunch.I shook my head.

"Carrots!"

"You already ate carrots.you need to eat the broccoli."he said with a spoonful of broccoli close to my lips.

"More carrots!"i whined.I wasn't in the mood for broccoli.

"No more carrots until you eat your broccoli,bunny."he said.he tried place the spoon in my mouth but I lean away from it.

"Bunny,open."he said.I shook my head.then we heard his phone ring.

"Eat.I will be back."he said.he left the kitchen to answer his phone.I glared at the plate of broccoli.then yeontan walked in.he went to his dog bowl for water.

"Tannie,come here."i patted my lap.yeontan ran to me.he stood up on his hind leg to reach my thigh.I started feeding him my broccoli.he ate the broccoli that I had on my plate.I petted his head.

"Good Tannie."then i heard taehyung footsteps.

"Tannie hide."yeontan ran out the doggy door of the back door.Taehyung walked in.

"Yeah.yeah.I got it.bye."he said before he hanged up.he looked at me.

"Tada!Kookie wants carrots now."taehyung nodded.he made me a plate of carrots.I happily ate it.

~ later
I was completed the puzzle all by my self.I was excited.I ran to the kitchen.Taehyung was sitting at the table eating a snack.

"Daddy!daddy!Kookie did it!"

"Did what?"he asked.I grabbed his hand.I took him to the living room to show him my puzzle.we walked in.yeontan was pooing on my puzzle.

"Bad Tannie!!!no potty on Kookie puzzle."i looked at with frown yeontan as he continued to destroy my puzzle .

"Bunny,i will buy you a new one!"he said.then he picked yeontan up and place him in the corner.

"Stay."he said to yeontan.yeontan whimpered.then taehyung went to the supply closet to grab the clean supplies.I sat on the couch and watch him clean up yeontan mess.Taehyung stare at the mess for moments before pulling out his phone.then he finished cleaning up the mess before sitting next to me.

"Bunny,did you see Tannie eat anything he not supposed?"he asked.

"No."

"Really?because whatever he ate made him really sick."he said.I pale as I realized I just made yeontan sick.

"Tannie owwie?"taehyung nodded.

"Tannie tummy has a owwie because of something he ate that why he went potty on your puzzle and that why his poo looks so green."he said.

"Daddy give Tannie yucky medicine to feel better!"

"Are you didn't see what Tannie ate?"he asked.I looked at my lap as fiddled with my fingers.

"Kookie gave Tannie broccoli.but Kookie no think it would make Tannie sick!!!!"

"Bunny,you shouldn't give Tannie food without my permission because not all human food are made for dogs.lucky for you,broccoli is something a dog can eat."

"But daddy said-"

"I was lying about Tannie being sick so you would confess.bunny,you shouldn't lie to me."

"But why Tannie potty on Kookie puzzle."

"Maybe because you made him full.so he give you karma.now you need time out.go in the corner where Tannie is."he said.I joined Tannie in the corner.

"Come here Tannie."said taehyung.I pouted that yeontan is not the corner with me.after 5 mins taehyung let me out of the corner.

"Did you learn your lesson?"he asked.I nodded.he hugged me.

"Good bunny."he said.then he kissed me.