❌fired

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was playing on his phone.i was playing my stuffies but I got bored.i walked to taehyung and sat on his lap.

"Taetae."i whined while bouncing on his lap.he grabbed my hips and stop me from bounce.

"Yes bunny?"

"Kookie is bored!taetae play with Kookie!"

"Okay.wait I have to finish texting this first."he said.i started whining.he sighed.he place his phone on the couch.He cupped my face.he squish my face.

"My bunny wants my attention huh?"he said while pinching my cheeks.i slapped his hands away.

"What you want to play?"he asked

"Cars!"he nodded.then his phone rang.he answered it.

"Hello?"he said.his face went from playful to serious.

"What the fuck did you do!?"he yelled.i flinched at his tone.

"I am on my way!"he said.he picked me up.

"Why taetae mad?"i asked as he carried me to the nursery.

"Because some fucking idiot touch my shit without permission!"he said while getting me dressed.then he put his shoes on.we went to the car.taehyung was buckling me in my seat.i grabbed his face with my hands.I did a Eskimo kiss.

"Don't be mad.kookie doesn't this taetae."taehyung smiles little.he kissed my cheek.then he went to driver seat.he drove to big building.

"Taetae where are we?"

"At my job bunny."he said.then he started unbuckling me

"What's taetae job?"he help me out the car.

"I am photographer for celebrities."he held my hand as me walked across the parking lot.we entered the building.a lady at the front desk greeted taehyung.

"Hello Mr.kim!i didn't know you was coming in today."she said.

"Me either."he said with a fake smile.we walked through the building.i heard the workers whispering as we pass by.

"Oh shit yeonjun is dead!"
"His little is so cute!
"I thought mr kim doesn't come in on Saturdays!"

We reached a room.it was a photograph studio.it was very organized and have a lot open space.i let go of his hand.i walked to the wall of photos that was me.there was pictures of me eating, playing with toys, sleeping and there was even one selfie of me and taehyung.i don't remember taking any of those photos beside the selfie.

"How many time I said never walk in my studio!"yelled taehyung.i turned around.taehyung was yelling at guy.

"I didn't mean to damage the lightening."said the guy.

"Why in the hell were in my studio to begin with!?"yelled taehyung.

"I was dared to take a selfie in your studio but I accidentally bumped in light."he said.

"You are fired!"he said.i walked to taehyung.

"Taetae that mean!it was accident!he is sorry.right?"The guy nodded.

"Kookie i didn't ask for your opinion."he said coldy.

"But taetae!you always forgive Kookie when Kookie says sorry."He rubbed his temple

"Bunny big people are talking."Then I bite his arm.he hissed in pain.

"Bunny don't do that!"he said.

"Kookie sorry."

"It's okay bunny."he said

"Taetae forgive Kookie!taetae needs to forgive him!"i pointed to the guy.he had hope in his eyes.taehyung glared at the guy.

"You so lucky my bunny took pity on you.you not fired but I will deduct that light out of your pay."said taehyung.

"Thank you!"he said to taehyung.then he hugged me.

"Thank you!"he said.i pushed him off me.

"Don't touch Kookie."then taehyung picked me up.

"Bunny next time when we big people are talking don't interrupt or you will be in trouble okay?"said taehyung.i nodded