Nephew

Taehyung pov

After I tucked jungkook in his crib with yeontan.I ran some bubble bath for myself.I was soaking in the water.I was enjoy the quiet and peacefulness as music play slowly.I sighed in content.I closed my eyes to relax.after few minutes I hear footsteps around the house.fuck jungkook up.

"Daddy?"asked jungkook from my room.

"In the bathroom bunny!"i heard him run to the bathroom door.

"Hurry up pottying!Kookie wants cuddles!"he said.I sighed as I realized I can't enjoy any more.

"I am not pottying bunny."he tried open the door.

"Why door no open?daddy!Kookie no lock doors so daddy no lock doors neither!"He said.I heard he stomped away from the door.I sat up.I paused the music.

"Bunny?"i asked.I got no response.I was about to get out the tub when I heard running footsteps coming forward the door.Jungkook jiggle the doorknob.then he open the door.he walked in with spoon in his hand.

"Daddy,having bubble bath without Kookie?!"he said with pout.I don't bath with jungkook in littlespace often because I like peaceful bath while he like to play with his bath toys loudly.

"Kookie,where's Ella?"he gasped.he ran out the bathroom.I quickly got out tub and put a bathrobe on.Jungkook normally snaps out of headspace when he sees me naked then I would have to deal with my horny husband.Jungkook come back with his stuffed elephant.

"Kookie and Ella are here!"he said.I let the water out of tub.

"No bubble bath?"he said with a pout.

"I thought bunny wanted cuddles?"he nodded.he grabbed my hand but immediately retracted his hand.

"Daddy wet."he said while wiping the water off his hand.I rolled my eyes.I grabbed a towel on our way out the bathroom.I put my underwear on before taking off my robe.we went to bed.

Jungkook pov

I was kissing taehyung in bed.he tried pull back but I moved my face forward to continue the kiss.he pushed me off of him.

"Bunny,i need to get to work."he said.

"Okay.one more kiss!"he sighed.he started peck my lips but I grabbed his chin and deepen the kiss.I let my other hand roam down his chest to his waistband.he moaned as pulled me closer by the waist.I was about grabbed his member when his phone rang.damn it!Taehyung pulled away and grabbed his phone.he answered it.note to self:turn his ringer off on his phone!

"I will be there in few.okay."he said.then he hanged up.

"Get dressed."he said.he got out of bed.Taehyung got ready for work while I changed out my little clothes and into casual clothes.we left the house.Taehyung drove me to hoseok house.hoseok still watching me while taehyung at work.Taehyung was about to get out the car.

"Wait."he looked at me concerned.I started sucking at one spot on his neck.he rolled his eyes

"Bunny,hurry up."he said.I always give him a hickey before goes to work because few months ago a lady flirted with my husband.so I give him hickey to show he is mine since his wedding ring wasn't enough.then we went to the door.I rang the doorbell.hoseok open it.

"Morning jungkook and taehyung."he said

"I have to go.later Hobi."said taehyung.he kissed my cheek before he say bye and left.I walked in.we went to living room.Dallas was sticking a vibrator up her behind as she drank out of a sippy cup as the same time.

"Babydoll!don't do that."said hoseok.he took the sippy cup from her.

"You will choke on the juice if you sip and pleasure yourself."said hoseok to Dallas.then i imagine taehyung fingering himself.I smirked at the thought of it.note to self:ask Tae to finger himself.i went to the kitchen.I grabbed a pop tart from the pantry.I sat on the counter.I heard moaning from the living room.I rolled my eyes as I ignored the sound.I played on my phone as I ate when my brother called me.I answered it.

Jk:hello?
Junghyun:can you hear me?
Jk:yeah.what you want?
J:are you coming to Japan to meet your nephew this weekend?

I bite my lower lip as I debated about it If I should made another excuse or not.I been avoiding seeing my one month nephew since he was born.I am not sure if seeing a actual baby will trigger my little side or not.I am afraid to test that theory.

Jk:I have ask Tae.
J:you say that last week.
Jk:he was busy all last week so I didn't want bother him by going to Japan.

Lies.I didn't even tell taehyung that my nephew even arrived yet.to taehyung knowledge the baby is not born yet.but he will probably figure it out once he realizes next month the baby was due to be born.my nephew came two months early.

J:don't forgot to ask him this time!
Jk:I won't!

~later

Taehyung was cooking dinner.I was sitting on the counter.I fiddle with my finger as try to find the courage to ask him.

"What's on your mind,bunny?"he asked.

"My nephew was born last month."

"Last month!!!!why didn't you tell me sooner!you would met your nephew already."he said with confused but excited tone.

"Taehyung."i said.I rarely call by his name.he walked to me.he stood in between my knees.he held my hands.

"Yes bunny?"he said

"Remembered when my brother told me his wife was pregnant the last time we visit them."

"Yeah.we was happy for them."he said.

"Remember when his wife was telling the order that she was going let people hold the baby.she never says my name.my brother had to add my name at the end of it.she rolled her eyes when he did too."i frown.

"Bunny,is that why you waited to go see your nephew?"he asked.then he checked on the food and came back to me.

"That's was why no rush hold the baby when he was born.but I still worry will my little side get trigger positively or negatively when I saw a actual baby."

"Bunny,i trust that your little side will behave."he said.he peck my lips.

"What if my little side get jealous when you hold the baby."

"Bunny,i am not gonna hold the the child unless you held him before me.if you can't do something then I won't either."he said.I smiled.He smiled back at me.

"Then i want to see my nephew this weekend."he kissed me.