Unfolding Of Haseena's Secrets

A new day brings a new morning, it was time for breakfast and everyone was present at the dining table except one, Haseena Mallik.

Karishma was sitting numbly on the table lost in her thoughts while others were chit-chatting about some daily chores and things, "Aree Karu, Haseena nhi ayegi nashta Karne?" Pushpa ji questioned while looking at Karishma.

"Jii... Amma hum, hum lekar aate hai unhe." Karishma replied in a fumbling tone and immediately got up from her chair and without wasting any minute moved straightaway towards Haseena's room.

She stood in front of the closed door of Haseena's bedroom and knocked on it. THAK THAK!!! The latter waited and waited but there was no reply from the other side. She again knocked on the door this time a little harder than before, THAKK THAKK!!! But like before still there was no reply from the opposite side. The situation was dragging Karishma into a hole of anxiety, she remembered yesterday's incident where Haseena seemed to be crushed into some dilemma and while thinking about that incident many bad thoughts crashed into her brain and she nervously gulped onto her saliva.

"Haseenaaaa" Karishma shouted knocking the opening way too harshly but still there was no reply from the other side. She took her steps back and took a position to place a kick with a good pace on the door inorder to open it. She moved her left leg back and rushed towards the door but before she could raise her leg to kick the door the door opened! Karishma's eyes bulged out as she couldn't put a break to her legs and reflexly crashed into the person standing at the door.

Karishma with the latter got dragged to some steps and reflexly fell onto the bed. She was on top of the women she loved but the vibes and the feelings were completely different as compared to the past. Her head was hidden in Haseena's narrow for some seconds meanwhile she had attained consciousness but wasn't moving from the desired position, seemed as if the evil queen was trying to attain the lost peace from the unmerciful longingness.

"Karishma" Haseena whispered and Karishma raised her face. She looked at her while there was only an inch gap between the duo's faces. But as soon as Karishma looked into Haseena's eyes she felt uneasy. Haseena's eyes looked weak and surrounded by dark circles while her pupils were dilated. Karishma kept starring her when reflexly Haseena placed her right hand on Karishma's narrow and pulled her close, Karishma went numb as soon as the latter touched her skin while Haseena without wasting any bit of a second smashed her lips onto Karishma's.

Haseena rubbed her lips onto Karishma's, feeling her presence. She moved her fingers on her narrow sensually and started sucking her lower lip when suddenly Karishma realized what was happening and pushed Haseena harshly onto the bed and got up from the following position.

Karishma moved her steps back from the bed and looked at Haseena with a disgusting expression. Meanwhile, Haseena just opened her eyes with a jerk and looked numbly at Karishma, the latter still couldn't make the difference between the real and illusion and just kept staring at Karishma.

"What do you think you were doing?" Karishma yelled in a rageful tone which resulted in shaking Haseena to her core.
"How many times do I have to repeat the fucking same thing I.P.S Haseena Mallik, There is nothing between us!!! And the credit for all this goes to you. Kya lagta hai Amma ke anee se hum sab bhul jayenge? Bahot badi galat fehmi hai tumhari." Karishma concluded and left the room while closing the door harshly with a thud, behind.

Haseena clenched the bedsheet with her trembling hands and bowed her head down, her heart pounded at a high pace against her chest and looked like it would soon pierce her skin and will come out. "Just some hours... Just a matter of some hours Karishma... I'm gonna punish your culprits. I don't know how will you react after this incident but this... this is what in the end I can give you." Haseena mumbled between her tears and hiccups and kept sitting there for a longer period.
_