Checkmate

Usually to achieve something, especially in ancient India when you want something at any cost the phrase SAAM DAAM DAND BHED, is used decoting the depth meaning as:

SAAM: Talk it through fabrication, use flattery to cajole, make your opponent believe that he is the master, lie to make him feel great.

DAAM: Play on his greed, Pay him the price, offer him whatever he can't refuse, reward him with women, pleasure, money, fertile land,

DAND: Threaten him, strong arm your enemy. Either you do this or else? punish his kin, make him vulnerable through torture, use his weakness as the leverage, make horrible example out of someone to teach him a lesson.

BHED: Use treachery or diplomacy to divide them into groups. By promising one thing one group, other thing to another group, let for the time being pledge anything knowing that you won't be able to deliver later, promise of a better future either in this life or the next.

In the following days Shamza begum have tried all these methods in some or the other way to take out Karishma's confession but Karishma didn't give up. And after all, she is not that weak candidate who would speak out everything by just some torture. She is the Evil Queen and she isn't scared of these kid's tricks.

By that time Shamza has also understood that Karishma would not melt down so easily. She needs something, something very big to bring the Evil Queen down to her knees. And that's when an idea popped into her head.

The idea... so powerful that it's gonna shake the whole core of not only Evil Queen's but also her empire would demolish in just a span of some hours.

The last move... And checkmate.

Shamza who was smoking a cigar while playing Chess on her phone just smirked as a completely different game of Chess was going on inside her brain.

"Iss Badshah ko udane ke liye iske Wazir ko khatam karna bahot zarori hai" Shamza mumbled while puffing off the cigar.

"Hey, you two come here." Shamza uttered while pointing towards the two officers guarding the corridor.

"Jii mam" The two officers said in unision while standing in front of Shamza.

"Tum me se ek jao aur the most soft velvet fabric ke kapde lekar aao. Aur dusra 56 bhog ki authentic Indian thali, containing the best cuisines." Shamza ordered while puffing the cigar.

"Mam, kya koi khas arha hai?" One of the officers asked while bowing her head down. "Nhi, yeah sab Karishma ke liye hai." Shamza uttered with a smirk leaving the two officers in shock as the person who didn't allow Karishma to even wear anything and was serving her only plain rice was now ready to serve her with the best facilities, this 360 turn was something very new to the officers.

"Mam, Karishma ke liye?" The officer asked cluelessly. "Hmm, bakre ko halal karne se pehle uski thodi khatirdari karli jaye," Shamza uttered with a smirk while both the officers just nodded and went to do the work as ordered by their senior.

Meanwhile, Karishma's condition had worsened. Wounds on her body had turned maroonish pale, while she had lost fat and looked way lot weaker than before. She somehow was managing to live with the wounds but the longingness of Haseena was killing her with each passing second. She could still go through any physical torture but mentally she had started giving up. Her mental health was at stake. The power of decision-making was somewhere dead. She just set in her depressed cell, like a soulless body and between her breaths used to chant the name of her love...Haseena.
Pyscological torture of turning off and on lights did put a lot of load on her brain. She had turned into an innocent child who would not react much but would do whatever would be commanded to her.