Dinner with Rabbit

It was around 8:00 PM when Karishma Singh was waiting for Haseena at the dining table. "Santosh go and call her" Karishma ordered Santosh for which she nodded and moved towards Haseena's room.

Santos knocked on the door but when there was no reply she barged inside. She saw Haseena still on the bed hiding her head on her knees and arms.

"Mam dinner is ready Karishma Maddam is waiting for you at the dining table" Santosh mumbled. Fuck you and your Rabbit get lost from here, Haseena roared in a frustrated tone.

Santosh immediately left being frightened while Haseena looked up at her surroundings, Ek second hum kyu ro rhe h uss potassium hydroxide ke peche. Haseena tum rone nhi rulane wale logo me se ho, band bajado uss Rabbit ki. Pottasium Hydroxide tum dekhti jao kese tumhari kabra khodte hai hum. She uttered with determination and smirked at her amazing plan.

While Santosh went and told whatever Haseena said. Karishma closed her eyes and inhaled some air to calm her anger.

She looked towards the bodyguard standing over there and nodded. In no time Bodyguard moved towards Haseena's room. And brought her into the dining hall while holding her in her arms.

The whole environment was filled with Haseena's wild screams.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" POTTASIUM HYDROXIDE IS TAKLE KO BOLO HUME NICHE UTAREEE ABHI KE ABHI!!! HUM BATA RHE HAI ISKA NARIYAL IDHAR HI PHOD DENGE.

Karishma looked toward her bodyguard and nodded to leave her. He left Haseena and went and stood at his respected place. While by the time Haseena was bewildered and mad.

She stood on a chair and roared, tum sab apnayap ko samjhte kya ho haan? Tumhari himmat kese hui hume chune ki, she said looking towards the bodyguard. Rude Rabbit tumhara bahot jayda hota jarha hai tum jante nhi ho hume agar tum mafia ho toh hum bhi humare school ke gundey reh chuke h bahoto ka paseena nikala hai toh tum kya ho bata rhe hai hum agli baar agar....

Before Haseena could complete Karishma took out her gun and placed it on the dinning table and looked at Haseena without any expressions. Haseena looked towards the gun and then at Karishma, she gulped in fear, Hehe... hum hum toh mazak kar rhe thee pottasium hydroxide vo... khane khane se pehle hasna acha hota hai sehat ke liye you know.

"Neche utro" Karishma ordered and Haseena jumped down without wasting a second. Hum toh bas upar se view dekh rhe thee, tum..tum kuch dil pe mat lena humne jo Abhi bola. Hehe.

The food was served and Karishma began consuming it. Haseena looked toward her and noticed her style of eating. She was using folk and knife, Haseena looked towards the cutlery placed next to her and picked one of the knives she started it for a second and then tossed it to other side, huhhh.

She dug into the food using her hands. She mixed all the gravy and dal in the rice garnishing it with some Papad and started having it while making sounds and being weird. Hmm khana toh kisi five start hotel se kam nhi hai, yha rehna itna bhi bura nhi hai. Haseena thought.

Vese potassium hydroxide tum India se hoke khana katte se khati ho. Hath se try kro yaar kya feel ata h bilkul jannat. Nazane tum bhi kya shoshabazi krte rehti ho. Haseena said while chewing her food.

No I'm fine. Karishma replied showing least interest to Haseena's discussions. Huhh rude rabbit, Haseena gasped. Sunna humne Karishma uttered while looking at Haseena. Haseena passed a forceful smile and replied, huhh ab itne bade kaan jo h rabbit thare sunayi toh dega hi.

Karishma nodded in no thinking, kha phas gye. And continued eating.

Kal 7 baje tyar rehna. Karishma said while focusing on food. Kyuuuu? Haseena said with a frown.
You're gonna spend the day with me so that you can know about me and it will help you in the process to fall in love with me.

Sorry but its not possible, Haseena answered while showing tantrums. Why? Because hum 10 baje uthte hai 7 baje humari neend puri nhi hoti toh isliye it's not possible.

Karishma clenched her fist after listening to her nonsense reason. You're coming and that's final either be ready by 7:00 AM or will take you in whatever condition you will be in. Huhhh, thik hai thik hai hum tyar rahenge par uss takle bodyguard ko hamse dur rakhna. Haseena replied and continued eating her food.

Next, she looked toward Karishma for a brief second and asked, vaise tum virgin ho kya? On her question, Karishma's eyes bulged out and food chocked in her throat. She immediately drank water and calmed herself. While Haseena was waiting for her response. Karishma looked towards her and Haseena smirked, let me guess... Tazurba kehta hai hamara tum nhi ho...ashleelta chehre se jhalakti hai tumhare. Haseena said with a giggle. While Karsihma passed a death glare to her and placed her elbow on the gun.

Aree hehe hum... Hum toh mazak kr rhe the. Joke good for health you know.

Hum khana khate waqt baat nhi krte hai. Understood? Karishma said in a spoke tone. Hmm, Akdu Haseena thought for a second.

Humara dinner hogya hum jarhe hai apne room me. Santosh, inhe rules aur restricted areas bata dena. Karishma said and started moving. Ahann...maza agya hamara bhi khana hogya Haseena said and was about to move her hands towards the table cloth, yeah tum kya kr rhi ho? Karishma asked while observing her actions. Hath saaf kr rhe hai. Haseena replied normally as if yeah uska roz ka hai.

You... Karishma said while grinding her teeths. Humare ghar me washbasin hai and in case if you want to save water then you can use napkins. Dumb.

Aeyy dumb kisko bola? You dumb rude rabbit 🐇. Haseena replied while Karishma started climbing the stairs without paying any heed to her.

___

Santosh was giving an home tour to Haseena and was telling her the rules as well. When Haseena came across a huge photo frame of a macho old man with a long beard. She looked at the frame with an woww expression while Karishma was also passing from there.

Yeah adimanav ke jamane ka admi kon hai? Haseena asked to Santosh. While hearing to her words Karishma just smacked her forehead. Shhh!!! Yeah Karishma maddam ke pitaji hai. Santosh whispered. Achaa, toh iss paid(tree) ki jade(roots) yeah hai. Haseena said while pointing towards Karishma and than at the photoframe without thinking for a second. Karishma left from their mumbling, nazane kya bala gale padi hai.

Santosh was almost done showing Haseena the bungalow, when she showed her the bar section with least interest and said, chalo aaj ke liye ita kafi hai. While Haseena stopped at the place and ran in the direction of the bar
Wowww, yeah toh shii jugad hai. Haseena uttered while looking at the bottles of alcohol. Matlab? Santosh asked. Matlab yeah rat, ki hume ratko bina daru piye neend nhi ati par ab fikar not jab yha itni sari varieties already hai. Haseena said and was about to grab a bottle when Santosh stopped her. Karishma madam ke orders hai ki aapko alcohol consume krne na dijaye.

Huhh yeah pottasium hydroxide ka kuch karna pdega. Daru toh hum pike rahenge vo bhi uss rude rabbit ki naak ke neche se aur usee kuch pta bhi nhi chalega just wait nd watch the power of Haseena Mallik the great you rabbit.