The Incessant Fire

Karishma's car reached the bungalow, while the guards ran towards the car with umbrellas as it was raining. Karishma just held Haseena's hand and made her come out of the car. She then held the umbrella with her other hand and started moving forward towards the main door of the house.

While walking Haseena's leg slipped as the floor was slippery but she didn't fall as Karishma was holding her tightly. There was an intense eye lock between the duo while the thunderstorms took place in the sky.

The ignited fire was just increasing enormously with each passing second. Haseena's eyes depicted deep love and respect for Karishma while Karishma's eyes depicted love and care for Haseena.

Both of them entered the property still being lost in each other's eyes when suddenly Karishma broke eye contact and while composing herself and clearing her throat shouted Ekant. All the staff and guards present at the following spot bowed their heads and left from there, Haseena looked with surprise while Karishma just smirked at her, she looked at Haseena for a brief second and then took her in her arms in the bridal style. Haseena encircled one arm around her shoulders while the other around her neck.

Karishma started moving towards Haseena's room while Haseena was just adoring her care for her.

She entered the room and gently made Haseena settle on the bed, Haseena folded her legs near her chest while Karishma settled beside her, so...Karishma mumbled meanwhile Haseena yawned while spreading her arms in the sky, Chlo rabbit it's high time sojao ab, hume bhi bahot neend arhi hai. What? Karishma looked towards her in disbelief. Haseena rolled her eyes and replied, what what? Jao jake sou kal kaam pe bhi jana hoga tumhe kaam vaam bhi krna hota h ghar chalane ke liye, alsi khiki. Karishma was just looking at her and was thinking that from which corner of the earth I choose this drama queen, huh Arman jagake suladiye. Chalo beta Karishma ab Jo h so hai sojao vrna yeah tumhe alsi bol bolke maardegi.

Karishma just turned her face towards the other side and was about to leave when suddenly with a swift action Haseena pulled her towards herself while holding her collar, there was only an inch gap between the couple while Karishma got a little bit scared by this gesture of Haseena.

Tum...tum yeah kya kr rhi ho? Karishma whispered while fumbling. Vohi jo Hume Karna chahiye Haseena replied in an intense tone.

If you're an evil queen then I'm the crown of your head which is always on top of you, Haseena mumbled Jn an intense tone, Karishma just gulped while reflexly Haseena smashed her lips onto Karishma's and left her collar.

It took a second for Karishma to realise what was going on and the next second she also got engaged in the kiss. Haseena encircled her arms around Karishma's narrow area and while exploring her hairs pulled Karishma more onto her. The pair of lips brushed onto each other and the passionate game of sucking, teasing and exploring started.

Haseena broke the kiss and brushed her lips down on the narrow of Karishma's skin. Karishma just closed her eyes and
enjoyed the divine presence of Haseena.

Haseena started getting wilder and placed hickeys around Karishma's neck. Karishma held the bed sheet tightly and moaned.

Haseena came near Karishma's ear and whispered, I love you... Hearing the holy words of love from the mouth of Haseena, Karishma was on the seventh sky she hugged her tightly while a tear skipped from her eye.

In some time the room was filled with moans and whispers.

One eternity later~
The duo was sleeping peacefully in each other embrace it was around 2:00 AM when Haseena opened her eyes, it seems as if she wasn't sleeping she looked at Karishma who was sleeping while hiding her face in her chest.

Without any emotions on her face, Haseena parted away from Karishma she slowly turned around and was about to get up when Karishma mumbled, I love you too Haseena. Hearing Karishma's words Haseena just bowed her head without looking back and after composing herself left the room on tiptoes.

With an oil lamp in her hand, she started walking in the direction of the old garage where the party took place earlier. The area also didn't had any guards because it was an isolated area and in the present, no one was using it for any purpose.

Haseena entered the garage and started moving forward, she reached an area where the stairs were proceeding down, because no one use to visit the area it was full of dust and spider webs and the stairs had Greece and oil marks on them.

Haseena carefully while taking the support of the wall moved down there was a half-broken door in front of her which could fall anytime, she carefully passed the door without touching it and entered the basement.

As she entered her hand reflexly travelled to her face because the location was filled with foul smell, it was a completely messed up area looking like an abundant place from years.

Haseena moved ahead and came near the end of the basement. It was a wall made of bricks without any plaster on it. She started counting the layers of the bricks and stopped at one layer. She examined the layer and closed her fist, with the help of her knuckles she started knocking the bricks when suddenly due to her knock one brick shifted back, she gasped and while inserting her index finger of both hands around the extra space of the brick she pulled the brick out.

There was a small bag present behind the brick, Haseena carefully took out the bag and inserted her hand inside the bag, it seems the bag had a good amount of things in it as it was taking long for Haseena to explore and find the desired item.

When suddenly her hand stopped while exploring inside the bag, and a faint smile appeared on her face. She pulled out her hand and looked towards the gadget, it was an old folding keypad mobile which was very famous in the early 90s, she switched on the phone and pulled the antenna placed on the left side of the phone.

She moved the phone in the air in an attempt to catch some signal and after a couple of minutes, her eyes shined with joy as she saw the lines of network on the screen of the phone.

Quickly she punched some symbols and alphabets of the phone something looking like a sign language and forwarded the message to an unknown number which had a shape of something like a wheel on its display image.

After completing the task she again switched off the mobile, placed it again inside the bag, kept the bag behind the brick and covered it with the brick. After finishing the process she took a breath of peace and started moving towards the exit.

But it wasn't as easy as it seemed, as she reached the broken door her feet landed on Greece and she slipped, in an attempt to not fall she held the edge of the door while the oil lamp falls from her hand and ended up breaking, the pieces of glass pierces her skin of feet while she winced in pain.

She held her feet with both hands. Without any idea that the door had started shaking, it was completely dark and she was still wincing in pain when the activity of the door increased. The door was about to fall on Haseena when two strong hands grabbed Haseena and pulled her towards their direction.

The door crashed with a loud thud sound when suddenly a ray of light came from the top and fell on their faces Haseena's eyes met with her saviour, which was none other than Karishma Singh who was just looking at her with eyes of suspicion and doubt.