One step closer to you

Karishma Singh was loading her bullets in the gun when Haseena shouted. Aree ooooo thama thama. Ruk Jao Pottasium Hydroxide yeah anarth mat Karna, Haseena said in a dramatic tone.

Karishma glared at her for a second and again started loading the bullets. After loading the bullets into the cylinder she rolled it inside and placed her index finger on the trigger.

Ek... Ek Second... Rabbit hamari baat toh sunlo. Haseena said in a helpless tone. Move aside, Karishma mumbled. But Haseena being stubborn ignored her and was standing still like a statue there.  I said fucking move aside. Karishma shouted at top of her lungs shaking Haseena to her core.

Haseena's eyes were moist because no one ever had shouted at her like this. Still, she managed to hide her emotions and uttered tum aise kisi ko nhi mar sakti ho, kya... Kya mazak h kya mardo phekdo biryani banake khalo. Jeete jagte insan hai maaf krdo na aisa bhi kuch nhi hua h.

You shut up and move aside, Karishma replied being furious. Tum...tumhe jail hosakti hai. Karishma smirked and said, tumhe lagta hai mujhe insab se thodasa bhi farak padta hoga? Haseena just looked inside her eyes and found nothing but anger, she nodded her head no while continuing the eye contact.

She gasped and mumbled, ok fine tumhe marna hi hai na toh pehle hume maro humne insabko force kra tha. Insab me inki koi galti nhi h. Yeah toh tumhare liye bahot loyal hai hum hi h jise party krni thi. Everyone including Cheetah and Santu looked at her in shock.

Nhii madam Haseena madam ki koi galti nhi hai hum wha pehle se hi party kr rhe thee, vo toh badme ayi h, the bald bodyguard uttered. Haa madam isme inki koi gakti nhi h, the other team members said in unison. Yes, Mam you can do anything with us just let her go, Santosh also uttered in support of Haseena while Cheetah nodded.

Haseena looked at them with moist eyes. While Karishma just clenched her fist and stood up in a rage shouting enough!!! She moved forward and spoke, did I ask? Hume kisiki safai nhi chahiye. She stood in front of Haseena and continued while grinding her teeths, just move aside varna tumhare karan bahot dardnak maut milegi sabko.

Before Karishma could say anything further, Haseena held her hand while a tear slipped from her eye and fell on her hand. Karishma eyed the tear when Haseena mumbled in a heavy voice, ek akhri mauka dedijiye Karishma Ji hum...hum wada karte hai agee se aisa kuch nhi hoga. Ek mauka, please.

Karishma looked toward Haseena's face, her eyes reflected pain which pierced her heart. She pulled her hand from Haseena's hold and took her steps back. She closed her eyes to calm herself and opened them reflexly which were red by the time and uttered, aakhri mauka derhe hai agli baar aisa hua toh lashe bichane me ek second nhi lagayenge. Chahe koi Kuch Bhi bole, she continued while glaring at Haseena. And left from there the next second.

Everyone was shocked as for the first time the heartless mafia melted down and changed her decision. Aap sachme hamari rakshak hai Santosh said while holding Haseena's hands. Aree anarkali load nhi leneka santulan banake rakhneka. Haseena replied with a pleasant smile and winked at her.

Aur Shahi Naan bachgye na tum tumhara tanpura bajne se. 🙄inka kuch nhi hosakta cheetah thought for a second,  and replied jii sab aapki meherbani😒. Haan Haan ab me itni bhi khas nhi, Haseena said while popping her collar.

Everyone thanked Haseena for her help when she mumbled, chalo abhi sab jao hume bahot neend arhi hai. Ratko Nach Nachke pura body hilgya hai. Everyone chuckled and went for their respective work while Haseena left inside her room to rest.

It was evening when Karishma was passing by Haseena's room when she thought to meet her and knocked on the door of the room instantly, but there was no reply from the other side. She again knocked on the door but there was no reply.