Broken Ties

Because of the continuous Panic attacks and vulnerable state Haseena was ordered to take a day's rest. Her injured palms were gone through under medications. And were surrounded by antiseptics and bandages to cure the fresh wounds.

Santosh who was witnessing everything was sorry to see Haseena's state. There was only one thing revolving in her head, which was what if Karishma won't forgive her? She had understood that Haseena also loves Karishma as much as Karishma loves her and they both were important to each other.

Their souls were now connected, even if they tried to detach from the other the end is gonna be way more painful than anyone could imagine. And most likely it would come with one of them's end.

"Nhi, esa nhi hona chahiye. Hum apni puri koshish karenge sab thik Karne ki" Santosh mumbled to herself and started thinking of some idea while indulging in her daily chores work.

Haseena was resting in the guest room when she mumbled, "Ka...Karishma...Karishma please... Please maaf... maaf kardijiye hume. Aise hume hume chodke mat jaye." She was shivering and her whole body was burning, It seemed like she was having a bad dream and all this was putting a lot of pressure on her.

"Karishmaaaaa!!!"
When suddenly she got up with a jerk, her face was drenched in sweat while her breaths went uneven.

In a minute or so she understood that she was seeing a bad dream while the next moment a stream of tears escaped from her eyes. She buried her face in her palms and thought, "Hume duniya ki har saja manzoor hai but Judai nhi, Karishma please humse dur mat jayega."

After calming herself and wiping her tears, Haseena went down on the ground floor. Santosh and Cheetah were present at the bar station. Seemed like they were discussing something important so Haseena just knocked on the entrance barrier before entering.

The duo looked at the barrier and were somewhat amazed as Haseena's face looked way too pale and she looked weak. It had only been a day since she had come here and this was her condition. Don't know what was waiting for her.

"Aree, Haseena ji aap vha kyu khadi h, aaye na" Cheetah mumbled to which Haseena just moved towards them and with a faint smile replied, "Nhi, vo humne socha hum khi aap dono ko disturb toh nhi kr rhe. As humara toh kya hai, par aapko toh kaam hai na." "Aree nhi nhi esa nhi hai, hum bas yuhi normal cheze discuss kar rhe thee."
Santosh uttered gently.

Inside Evil Queen's bedroom~
It has been a long time since Evil Queen was unconscious because of the continuous dose of medicines and past load.

Suddenly Karishma slowly moved her narrow. The medic who was present there couldn't note the patient's movement as he was not paying much attention to it at that moment.

"Hum hai I.P.S officer Haseena Mallik bachpan se hi desh premi thee aur apne desh ke liye kuch karna chahte thee aur fir jab mauka mila toh kese peche hatte."

The words from the past were ringing in Karishma's ears while a frown appeared on her forehead resembling she was feeling way too uncomfortable remembering the day when Haseena revealed her true identity.

"Tumhe lagta hai tumne hume dhundha par nhi hum hi thee jo tumpar bahot waqt se nazar gadaye thee."

Karishma just clenched her fist tightly while all the past scenarios were again dancing infront of her eyes.

"Yaar you disappointed me Karishma Matlab hum tumse ek mall me takraye, tumne hume apni baho me pakda aur tumhe sachme humse mohabbat hogyi? Like are you for real dude ya tumne kuch jayda Bollywood movies dekh li thi us waqt?"