Task Completed

It was morning by that time, Karishma who was sleeping moved her hand beside her in an order to find Haseena but to her surprise, she was not there she stood up with a jerk and looked here and there but Haseena wasn't there, Haseenaaa? She shouted her name but there was no reply from the other side.

Uff yeah ladki, mana kra tha isee ki bed se mat uthna fir bhi idhar udhar uchalti rehti hai bandariya ki tarah, raat me hi pair me chot lagi h par fir bhi suna kha hai, huhh chalo Karishma vapis dhundhne chalo malikaye Jahan ko🙄, Karishma got up from the bed and came out of the room.

Santu, tumne Haseena ko khi dekha? No mam mene toh unhe subha se nhi dekha. Santosh replied. Sorry to interrupt mam but I saw Haseena mam in the morning going towards that old garage area, one of the guards spoke.

A frown appeared on Karishma's forehead after listening to the guard's words, aisa kya hai wha par jo Haseena baar baar vahi jati hai dekhna pdega. Karishma's suspicion had increased over time and she decides to walk herself and see what was going on there.

Meanwhile on the other side Haseena had successfully entered the basement perhaps it was hard for her to walk because of her leg but she was trying her best not to get caught. She went near the wall and successfully pulled out the bag, Hum iss saman ko property ke andar toh nhi lejasakte hai wha itni tight security ke chalte yeah sab zaror pakda jayega. Hume isee yhi khatam krdena chahiye, ise better aur kuch nhi hosakta hai. Haseena thought and decided to finish all the stuff at the present place only. She took out the cell phone from the bag and removed its sim card and kept it inside her pocket.

She found that the ground had fertile soil which can be dug and as it was an old basement she successfully found a small digger, she started digging at the pace with the soil and after digging for a few meters she paused, she placed her pistol, the cell phone and the box of the bullets inside the cavity and again covered it with the sand. She took out the pair of important paper from the bag and tone them into small pieces and looked here and there to find something when suddenly she witnessed a half-filled bottle of alcohol she grabbed the bottle and emptied it on the chits and with the help of the lighter she burned the bunch of papers.

After completing the task she inhaled the air of peace, hash bachgaye. When suddenly she heard the ring tone of Karsihma's phone she looked back in fear and mumbled, ohh nhi margye. Iss rabbit ko bhi abhi idhar ana tha bhago bhago Haseena. She started moving upstairs but even after trying her best she was not able to move at a fast speed, as soon as she reached the surface of the garage she saw Karishma was about to enter inside so she just turn in another direction and pretended as if she was looking at the extra furniture kept there.

Ahmahm, Karishma coughed fakely to make Haseena aware of her arrival, meanwhile Haseena shouted while looking at Karishma, ahhhhhhh. Karishma who herself got shaken after Haseena's scream, asked while holding her chest, aree aree kya hua? Ohh yeah tum ho tumne toh hume dara hi diya, Haseena said with a gasp.

Karishma looked at her with a raised eyebrow and uttered, Ahahaha ulta chor kotwal ko daante. Kotwal kon Kotwal? Haseena asked while looking here and there and continued tum? Hahaha choro ki sardarni jesi shakal hai tumhari aayi badi kotwal.

Karishma just narrowed her eyes and spoke, hum nhi toh kon tum ho Kotwal Haan? As soon as she said this Haseena's facial expression changed, bolo na chup kyu hogyi... Agar agar hum hote na Kotwal toh sabse pehle tumhe jail me dalte. Haseena replied.

With Handcuffs? Karishma asked. Jii with Handcuffs. Vese humare pass hai Handucffs, Karishma said with a smirk tum chaho toh hum nikal salte hai. Haseena slowly nodded her head in no and uttered, tch tch din ba din itni besharam hogyi hona tum pottasium hydroxide man toh karta hai kut de tumhe idhar hi.

Aree jo pucha h uska jawab do na shall I? Karishma asked while bitting her lower lip. Hmm nikalo, tumhe bandhne ke baad esa marenge na tumhe... kya marogi? Karishma asked in a teasing tone. Thappad, Laat, aur Ghunsa. Yeah jo chappad chappad jabaan chal rhi h na tumhari yeah band hojayegi, Haseena chided and walked towards Karishma. She holded her collar and puller her outside the garage, huhhh chalo begairat insan, hume bahot kaam hai.

Haa Haa chal hi toh rhe hai, Karishma said innocently in Haseena's hold. While walking she looked towards Haseena and mumbled, vese tumne bataya nhi tum vha kya kr rhi thi? Vo...vo, Haseena left Karishma's collar and without making any eye contact uttered, vo vo jagah tutne wali hai na toh bas ek baar dekhne chale gye thee. Humari bahot yaade Judi hai wha se isliye. Lekin tumhe kese pta vo jagah tutne wali hai? Karishma asked in a bold yet scary tone. Haseena shivered and looked towards her.

Jab hum yeah baat kr rhe thee tab toh tum behosh thi toh tumhe kese pta? Vo...humne guards ko haa humne humne guards ko baat krte suna tha toh bas vohi se pta chala tha. Haseena said but Karishma wasn't satisfied with Haseena's answer.

Ab...Ab chalo bhi Haseena said while holding Karishma's hand and after taking a step forward pulled Karishma but there was no movement from Karishma's side. Haseena turned and looked at Karishma who was just looking at her with narrow eyes.

Kya...Kya baat hai Karu? Haseena asked. Kya tum mujhse kuch chupa rhi ho? Karishma asked straight, while looking into Haseena's eyes.

Haseena was hell frightened but didn't let her emotions appear on her face. She calmly nodded in no while looking into Karishma's eyes.

Haseena cupped Karishma's face and mumbled, tumhe lagta h hum tumse kuch chupa sakte hai? Karishma nodded in no and kissed Haseena's forehead. Hume tum par pura bharosa hai Haseena par ek baat yaad rakhna hume sab bardash hai par dhokha hargiz nhi.

Humare liye tum bahot keemti ho Haseena sirf tum hi vo eklauti insan ho jispe humara dil aya aur jiske sath hum yeah khubsoorat mohabbat ke pal jii paye. Tumhare ane se bahot kuch badla hai, bas yeahi asha hai ki sab humesha aisa hi rahega. Haina? Karishma asked while looking at Haseena.

Haseena passed a faint smile and slowly nodded her head.