Bol Bachan

With trembling legs, Haseena moved towards the main exit of Reden. She turned towards the mansion and took a proper view of it and thought, "how I'm gonna live now without Karishma?"

Her mind was blank only good memories from their past were revolving in her head while she was continuously walking on abundant path of Bucharest. "Hume kuch kuch samjh nhi arha, ya Allah ab aap hi kuch kijiye." Haseena prayed to the almighty.

When suddenly she heard a woman shouting, "Aree chor chor chor, pakdo usee humara bag leke bhag rha hai." Haseena looked at the source of the voice which was coming from the front direction and in a second or so a man emerged from the direction holding a purse, Haseena understood that he was the thief while she raised her eyebrow thinking, "Yha bhi ese choriyan hoti hai." The thief came very near to Haseena and was about to pass by her when Haseena reflexively moved towards him and gave a time slap on his cheek. The thief ended up falling on the floor while the purse left from his hold.

Haseena picked up the purse and moved towards the lady who was standing some steps away from them. She was breathing heavenly as she was in her early 60s.

"Aap... Aap thik toh hai? Idhr aaiye thoda aram karlijiye." Haseena mumbled and made the lady settle on a stool placed outside of a cafe. She offered her water which she drank in a go.

The lady looked towards Haseena and uttered, "beta tumhara bahot bahot shukriya humari"... But before she could continue she stopped and took a proper view of Haseena Mallik's face. "Agar ham galat nhi hai toh tum I.P.S Haseena Mallik ho na."

Haseena just raised her eyes and uttered, "Jii, par apko kese pata?" Haseena asked cluelessly. "Aree ham bhi Bharat se hi h, aur tumhare bareme bahot sunna hai humne. Tum kitni nishtavan aur kabil afsar ho." The lady replied.

"Aree nhi hum toh bas apna farz pura karte h maaji," Haseena said with a gentle tone.

"Maaji? Tumhe hum maaji kha se dikhte abhi humari umar hi kya hai, hum toh tumhari choti behen jaise hai." The lady said in an overdramatic tone.

Haseena just gave a look to the women passed a forced smile and uttered, "Umm, hehe. Vese aapne kha aap Bharat se hai toh fir yha, kese?"

"Aree ab kya bataye tumhe, humari beti hai na vo khi ek jagah tikti hi nhi hai. Kaam ke silsele me duniya ke kone kone me ghumti hai. Ab jha vo vha hum." the lady replied showing pride towards her daughter.

"Vese badi sanskari hai humari beti, aaj ke waqt jha naujawan nashele padarth ka sevan karte hai wha vo sirf pooja path karti hai. Bilkul heera h vo." The lady continued while thinking about her daughter.

"Ohh woww" Haseena uttered showing some interest in her daughter's personality.

"Vese uska ghar yhi pass me hi h. Tumbhi chalo na humare sath, hume bhi thoda mauka miljayega ek kabil afsar ke sath waqt bitane ka." The lady insisted.

"Aree nhi nhi hum kha, aap apni beti se milne ayi h uss bech hum kya krenge." Haseena replied.

"Dekho tumne hume maaji bola tha, haa mana hum tumhari behen jaise hai par ab bola h toh tum humari baat nhi taal sakti." The lady uttered and held Haseena's wrist.

"Aree aap bhi na, chaliye ab aap itna keh hi rhi hai toh hum chal lete hai." Haseena replied with a gentle smile and started moving towards the lady's house.

It has been over some minutes since when they were walking when suddenly the lavish Reden came. Haseena was just starting the mansion while walking whereas she had mild tears in her eyes.