Dark Past (The Beginning )

Somewhere in UAE in a dark room with only one light bulb, Haseena was seated on a chair and in front of her two very important people of the evil queen were seated. First was the evil queen's secretary, Santosh Sharma and second was Santosh's boyfriend and evil queens
Saaz Nawaz. (don't know under the control of which drug I made him this but anyway)

Hmm, I've tallied everything from your past to present and I don't find both of you'll guilty in any of the dark businesses of Karishma so you'll have given a white card from my side and both of you'll be free from now onwards, Haseena said maintaining her posture.

Dark businesses? May I know Miss I.P.S Haseena Malik what all dark illegal businesses you're talking about? Santosh said outrageously. Haseena was quiet as she didn't have any proof but just conspiracy theories and a list of people Karishma had killed which was received by her confidential den.

Chup kyu ho? Bolo na...bolooooo!!! Santosh shouted while banging her fist on the table. Santu ji, cheetah looked at her with concern and held her wrist to make her calm.

But calmness was far from Santu, the person who always use to be calm, childish and innocent was dead right now she knew what was happening with her Karishma madam there, and this was the end of her serenity. She just wanted her answers, answers from the woman who recently killed someone's soul and didn't even was realising what she has done.

Do you even realise what you've done Haseena Mallik... Because of you, an innocent is suffering who the hell you guys are and how can you decide that she is behind your so-called conspiracy crimes she has been always kind to good people and if standing against the bad is a crime then you, your department and even god is a criminal.

Santosh try to understand, Haseena tried to speak but Santosh interrupted wait Haseena I'm not over yet so please fucking sit down and listen to the truth because my ears are bleeding from the past two days after listening to your crap shit.

Haseena just settled down and Santosh continued...

18 May 1992~
A girl child was born into the house of India's biggest shareholder and trader Shri Ashok Singh and his wife Nandita Singh. But like the sick mentality, many Indians hold that a girl is just a burden on her family the newborn's parents hold the same mindset.

Both Ashok and Nandita wanted a son who can take their empire forward as well as their clan. But both of them were very disappointed after a girl was born in their house. Ashok though even didn't look at her daughter's face for even a year. Nor Nandita ever took care of her, they hired a nanny named Pushpa Singh for the baby who used to look after her 24/7.

Pushpa Ji herself was a widow and didn't had any kids of her own so she started treating the child as her own child she use to love the baby unconditionally and because the baby became the source of light in her dark world she named her Karishma. Nandita and Ashok also didn't had any problem with the name or you can say they didn't care at all.

Nandita after a year again got pregnant but due to some reasons she suffered a miscarriage after that, her health started getting poor and because of this, she couldn't conceive.

She started thinking that Karishma was the reason behind all this from the time she entered their life nothing was going fine.

She concluded Karishma was Kalank on their lives and even tried to strangle her to death like a sinister pyscopathic murderer when she was just 2.5 years old but was stopped by Pushpa ji and Ashok Singh.

Karishma from starting was a caring, loving and enthusiastic child. She had an overpowered phenomenal imagination where she use to interact with all kinds of beings in addition to her fictional characters as well. She was kind to everyone in her surroundings and learned to spread love among everyone. It won't be wrong to call her a reflection of an angel.