You're My Everything

The car was heading towards Karishma's mansion while the duo was sitting in the backseat quietly. When suddenly Haseena remembered that Karishma got shot in the left shoulder.

She gradually looked at her and gulped Karidhma's clothes and skin were covered in blood and as it had dried it looked more and more grosser.

Haseena somehow collected some courage and uttered Ka...rishma please kuch bandhlijiye.... Apki chot par... Ghav ko aise khula chodna thik nhi hai... But there was no reply from Karishma's side.

Haseena again tried but Karishma was just sitting there with her head bowed down. The car reached the mansion and Karishma got out of the car and straight moved towards her room. Haseena followed her, and also informed Santosh to call the doctor.

Santosh obeyed her and called the doctor, while Haseena also entered Karishma's bedroom behind her. She found Karishma settled in her office stool. Haseena hurried towards the washroom and returned with a towel and a bowl of warm water.

She instantly dipped the towel in the liquid and was about to touch it on Karishma's skin when Karishma announced, "stay away from me."
Haseena looked at her innocently while her words pierced her little heart.

Hu...hum hu...m... chale...chale jaye..nge bas... ek.. baar aap...ap fresh hojaye... varna isee...isee infection...bhi bhi hosakta.. hai... apko. Haseena completed while fumbling while her voice resembled that she was also broken and hurt.

Karishma glared at her and uttered, "tumne humari baat mani thi jo hum tumhari baat maane? You know what Haseena just get out, hum tumhari shakal bhi nhi dekhna chahte hai." Karishma announced but there was no movement from Haseena's side. In an order to avoid her Karishma herself got up and was about to leave when Haseena held her hand.

She turned towards Karishma who was looking in another direction and spoke with great difficulty,  Hum...jante hai... hum...humari wajah...wajha se apko...bahot dukh pahocha hai...and hum uske liye behad sharmind hai Karishma... par...par please humse...humse nazre mat mat feriye...aap...aap jab jab nhi baat karti humse...toh najane kyu...Hume ghutan si hone...hone lagti hai. Hum...hum yeah nhi keh rhe...ki...ki hume koi saza...mat dijiye...bas...bas...humse yu nazre mat feriye...Karishma...Hume...Hume ghutan hoti h bahot...please...

Tears flowed down from Haseena's eyes to Karishma's skin, when Karishma turned and look towards Haseena she could find guilt and pain in her eyes. Her innocent heart skipped a beat but she was not convinced yet.

She took a few steps back and while taking her hand back from Haseena's hold, again started leaving, Karishma Please... Haseena uttered, in a begging tone.

Karishma stopped and slowly turned towards Haseena. At that moment she had no expression on her face and she blankly looked at Haseena. Haseena was trying to find questions by looking at her face but wasn't able to understand what Karishma was holding inside.

Jo bhi mann me hai kehdijiye, Haseena said breaking the ice. While Karishma just passed a faint smile and mumbled, aap samjh nhi payengi Haseena aap humare gusse me chupa pyaar nhi samjh payi toh aap humare shabd bhala kese samjhengi. Aur isme apki bhi koi galti nhi hai par...jab...jab, she started fumbling and slowly lowered her gaze, and continued...jab hum kuch kehte hai... to uski wajah hoti hai.

Karishma hum... Haseena tried to speak in between when Karishma straightaway looked into her eyes, Karishma's eyes were filled with tears of pain, and thoughts of detachment were still haunting her. She looked miserable and weak and with a thud fell on the floor.

Haseena was numbly witnessing the Evil Queen known for her dominance and Confidence, breaking into pieces in front of her eyes. Hum...humara koi koi nhi h Haseena, Karishma fumbled while pressing her lower lip in an attempt to not let her painful moans get heard by Haseena. Najane humne...humne ese konse GUNNAH (guys do try my other ff titled as Gunaah, I'm sure you're gonna love it, and sry for the bematlab ka promotion, let's continue.) Krein hai jo sab hume chod ke chale jate hai. Pehle Amaa fir...fir Baba hum hum sirf 7 saal ke thee. Karishma was completely exhausted by the time when she rested her both hands on the floor and her half-body automatically titled in front, Haseena could hear sobs and also see that Karishma was trying her best to speak between them but was failing miserably, her condition started getting poorer and poorer when Haseena just reflexly ran towards her and while settling on her knees, held Karishma from her shoulders.  Shhhh, Karishma shant shant hojaye, she said while rubbing her upper arm when a weak Karishma looked at her, iss...iss samaj me Agar...Agar 9 saal ki ladki ka rape hona aam baat...baat hai toh un rakshasho ka kaal banke unka vadh karna aam baat kyu nhi hai? She mumbled with great difficulty while Haseena looked at her cluelessly she couldn't understand what she was talking about but one thing was crystal clear to her, Karishma had a very dark past.

Karishma just rested her head on Haseena's shoulder and continued in an unstable tone, koi apni marzi se bure raste nhi apnata Haseena, duniya unke pass aur koi vikalp nhi chodti hai. Niyati ne humesha hi humare sath khela hai par ab aur nhi chahe kuch bhi hojaye hum apko khudse dur nhi Jane denge aur agar esa din kabhi ata bhi hai toh hum khudko khatam krna behtar samjhenge.

And while saying this Karishma held Haseena tightly and stayed in that position until slumber took over her. Haseena felt Karishma's all weight upon her and looked at her, her face still looked horrible, as it still had raw blood marks on it.

Haseena carefully picked Karishma in her arms, keeping in mind, her wounded left hand. And gently placed her on the bed, she looked at her with unfortunate eyes and uttered, Humari nazro me app buri insaan nhi hai Karishma, par humara nazariya maayne nhi rakhta kyuki Farz jazbaat nhi dekhta.

(There you go PMB😉)

Umm, I'm not in the mood to add Karishma's past into the story but do tell me if you'll want it, I can surely make some changes but only if you'll want.