Humantiy At Cost

Disclaimer: following part contains adult content and abusive language.
________________________________________

Karishma's whitish skin was covered in dark red blood all over her neck and left shoulder but there was not even a small expression of pain on Karishma's face. She was just standing like a lifeless body. Shamza who was observing all this somewhere got triggered that why the hell she is not shivering and crying in pain,  she grinded her teeth and looked at Karishma with frustration.

Shamza stood up from her chair and held Karishma's chin, "Dekh, tujhe bhi pta hai and mujhe bhi ki Tu ek ghunhegaar hai so acha yhi hoga ki tu accept krle varna ek baar mera torture shuru hua toh fir hosakta hai teri maut pe hi khatam ho" but there was no reply from Karishma's side, this was the end of Majors patience and she looked at one of the officers and nodded.

In a second there was a tub of cold water placed in the corner of the room, Karishma looked at the tub and before she could understand anything Splash!!!  She felt a severe pain in her back before she could understand what was going on again Splash!!!  She felt the same torture again behind her back.

Some of you'll guess it right, she was been beaten by leather hunters and that too not by one or two officers but three officers in a go.

The leather hunter when crashed on Karishma's back,  she use to feel the outermost amount of pain,  she closed her eyes and tried her best to be calm but each second was becoming so hard for her that the urge to die at that time looked more easy.

The skin started to rupture and it was just a minute of torture being started and Karishma's naked back was full of marks. She thought maybe now or in some seconds it will stop but it didn't.

It was end of her control and patience she couldn't able to take it more she just bowed her head down and a moan escaped her mouth, ahhh! It was still not enough to show what she was feeling she was still trying her best not to break but her attempt of not trying to break did hit someone's ego.

Shamza in a rage got up from her chair and held Karishma by her hairs, come on Speak up what all illegal businesses you're into... No reply from Karishma. She kicked Karishma hard on her belly resulting her to move back some steps Shamza again moved forward and before Karishma balance herself she got a punch right across her face, she tilted in the right direction but before she could fall Shamza held her and again punched her across the face,  this time she tasted the blood.

Shamza held her by her neck and pulled her in front and mercilessly pushed her head inside the tub holding cold water.

As the cold water touched the fresh wounds of Karishma had, they burnt like hell she tried her best to put some power from her side and pull back her face out of the tub but she miserably failed to do so, it has been around forty seconds and shamza still wasn't taking her head out of the tub.

"Mam vo marjayegi one of the officer uttered" when the next second Shamza pulled her head out of the tub and left her, Karishma's vision by the time got blur she moved her hands in air in order to find support but failed miserably and ended up falling on the floor.

The droplets of blood mixed with water fell on the ground while Karishma was by the time coughing badly and was moving her head left to right in order to clear her vision. She tried to use her hands in order to clear her vision but failed to do so as because of the chain her hands wasn't able to move till her face.

Shamza bent down to Karishma's height and whispered in her ear, yeah sirf trailer h, akhiri mauka derhi hu apna gunaah qabool karle, zinda bach jayegi.

Karishma smirked and looked at Shamza and while making an eye contact uttered agar me zinda bach gyi toh tujhe mujhse kon bachayega. Shamza glared at Karishma and uttered ajtak esa ek kaidi nhi hua jisne ite sabke baad bhi yeah ghustakhi ki ho, Tu alag miti ki bani hai toh tujhe treatment bhi alag milega.