The Unfolding Of The Real Identity

Another Morning with bright sunshine when the sun rays entered from the window onto the evil queen's face, disturbing her sleep, she made a grumpy face and opened her eyes while swinging her arms in the air and mumbled Haseena uth jao subha hogyi but there was no reply from the other side, karishma just turned her face right only to find that Haseena was not present there.

Tch is ladki se ek jagah tik kar kabhi nhi betha jata hai she said in a disappointed tone and stood up from the bed. After washing her face she left the room and asked the guards if they have seen Haseena and they told her that she is in her bedroom. Karishma just nodded and started moving toward Haseena's bedroom.

She opened the door of the bedroom and took a whole view of the room but didn't find Haseena there, maybe she is in the washroom she thought for a second, and moved towards the restroom she was about to knock on the door when she heard Haseena whispering some numbers "790041" that was all Karishma could hear from the other side and without thinking for a second she barged inside the washroom.

But to her surprise, Haseena was not talking to anyone but dancing in the bathtub, while hearing the door open Haseena turned behind reflexly only to find Karishma standing there. Ahhhhhhh she shouted and reflexly settled inside the tub in an attempt to hide her body inside the soap foam, and with an angry face shouted Pottasium Hydroxide tum me thodisi bhi sharam baki hai? Ite bhi manners nhi h tum me ki ese kisi ke bhi washroom me nhi ghus jate hai.

There was no reply from Karishma's side she was just starting Haseena and then uttered, tum kise baat kr rhi thi or kya badbada rhi thi? Haseena just shook her head and replied, vo na me apne dur ke mausaji se baat kr rhi thi ki vo zinda h ya nikal liye. Huhhhh tumnee mujhe phone derakha h Jo me kisise baat krungi, ullu khiki. Mujhe tumhari sari challe samajh ati hai tumhe bas mauka chahiye.

Karishma was just starting her and after she finished Karishma ordered her to come out in two minutes and left the washroom while banging on the door. Haseena waited for a second to see if she is gone or not and then took a breath of peace, hash bachgye acha hua hume iske pairo ki awaz agyi varna aaj hum humari kabr me hote.

After getting ready in a while Haseena moved towards Karishma's room and knocked on the door, come in, Karishma ordered. Haseena entered inside and looked at Karishma who was seated on the sofa, dekha ese knock kiya jata hai kisike private space me se ghusne se pehle,  before Haseena could speak further Karishma uttered in a bold tone, we're shifting! Kyaaa, par kyu aise achanak aur kha jayenge hum? Haseena asked. Hum kha jayenge vo tumhe jaldi pta chala jayega aur kyu vo isliye kyuki ab yha rehna surakshit nhi hai, Indian army ke bahot waqt se radar me h hum bas vo intezar kr rhe hai toh humari ek choti si bhul ka, aur vo toh hum hone desakte hai nhi. Karishma explained.

Haseena looked at karishma and thought, vo toh tum pehle hi kar chuki ho Karishma, ab bas kuch waqt ka aur intezar. Haseena,  Karishma said loud... Jii jii? Haseena replied while coming out of her imaginary world, kha khoyi hui ho tum? Karishma asked, vo vo Rabbit hume na club jane ka bahot mann tha kuch dino se kya hum shift krne se pehle ek baar chal sakte hai? Karishma starred her for a few seconds while Haseena's heartbeat increased, hmm chl sakte hai Karishma said calmly. Kyaaa,  sachme Haseena said with a big smile and jumped on Karishma and embraced her in her arms.

Karishma rolled her eyes and mumbled, yeah makhan laga rhi ho ya sachme pyaar arha hai? Tumhe kya lagta hai Karishma? Mujhe lagta hai Haseena... Kya lagta hai Karishma, Mujhe lagta hai Haseena... ki tum buddhi ho gyi ho.

Haseena left Karishma and glared at her for a few seconds while Karishma had goosebumps, she gulped her saliva and thought lagta hai humne sherni ko jaga diya. While Haseena uttered huhh kon bol rha hai the one whose stamina is lesser than mine. What? Karishma asked shockingly, you think my stamina is less than yours? Aur nhi toh kya Hassena said with a smirk.