The Drama Continues

Karishma just passed a death glare to Haseena and while raising her index finger towards the latter's direction utters, "tum idhar rhe rhi ho iska Matlab yeah nhi ki humara tumse koi taluqaat hai. Is that clear?"

Haseena just cluelessly nodded and while raising her eyebrows uttered, "vese tumne humari saree kyu pehni hai?" Karishma's facial colours just faded on Haseena's question, "vo vo humne... Vo Vo. Karishma fumbled badly she didn't know what to say to which Haseena just smirked and threw the next yawrker making Karishma clean bowled, "vese humne kapde toh apne suitcase se nikale hi nhi toh fir yeah saree tumhare pass kese ayi?"

Karishma looked completely speechless, she looked at Santu with raised eyebrows and asked her what to say while moving her head. Santosh just did a sign of flying wings and Karishna immediately uttered, "udake."

Haseena with a frown looked at the lady and said, "kyaaa!!! Humari saree udake ayi? Tch Tch tumhe toh juth bolna bhi nhi ata hai. Sidha Sidha kyu nhi bolti tumne humari saree churai hai. Chor khiki!!! Haseena concluded with rage.

Haseena's words made Karishma angry and with a death glare she looked at Haseena and while coming little bit close in her direction murmured, "kya bola tumne? Chor? Single pasli vapis nhi jaogi yha se agar agli baar esi gustakhi ki toh."

There was only an inch gap between the duo while Haseena just made a grumpy face and took her steps back, "ughhh, Sanskari kapde pehne se koi Sanskari nhi hojata hai. Abhi bhi tumme se Daru ki smell arhi hai, atleast dhang se perfume toh lagaleti. Huhh,
Karishma Singh: The nashedi thug.
Haseena said with a teasing smirk and shook her head in no, acting as if she couldn't hold in Karishma's surroundings anymore because of the bad smell.

Karishma innocently smelled herself and with a pout uttered, "Khaa? Kuch bhi toh smell nhi arhi hai."

Haseena adored her cuteness but didn't said anything when suddenly a loud voice from the direction of the second floor came, "Karishmaaaaa!!!"

The evil Queen's eyes just bulged out while her heart started pounding rapidly. She looked at the humans present in front of her with shock and fumbled, "kya... kya hua?"

Everyone shook their head in no, in unison and pointed their finger in the upward direction. "Yeah... Yeah toh Amma... Amma ki awaz hai. Kya... Kya hum kuch bhul rhe hai?" Karishma fumbled while looking towards Santosh and immediately rushed towards the second floor while everyone followed her.

The door of the room next to Karishma's bedroom was open. Everyone rushed in the direction of the room and suddenly Karishma applied her brakes at the entrance of the room.

Pushpaji was standing inside the red room which has a completely red interior when Pushpaji spoke, "Aree Karu yeah kita ajeeb kamra hai yha yeah sab kya pada hai aur yeah yeah hatkadia?" Pushpaji said showing the handcuffs to Karishma and continued, "Yeah hathkadia yha kya kar rhi hai?"

Karishma froze at the entrance door, her face got pale and she just smacked her head with her palm. She looked at Santu with puppy eyes thinking that now what to do?

Meanwhile Haseena's jaw dropped and while narrowing her eyes she entered inside the room. She took the proper view of the room and understood what it was about. Sudden anger rushed down her spine meanwhile she just passed a death glare to Karishma which didn't go unnoticed by the latter, but she tried to ignore her and not make any eye contact with the wild lioness.

"Karishma, beta tumne jawab nhi diya. Yeah room?" Pushpaji asked cluelessly.

"Ahhh, amma vo vo darhasal... Yeah Yeah room umm yeah vo." Karishma was fumbling badly as she didn't know what to say.