8th Chapter (Bartender)

Back to the bar's secret room, Link rolled into a ball and covered his eyes as he was shedding tears. Louise sat beside him for comfort. Pea and Lye flew closer and stared down at him.

-What happened?—Asked the white one.

-Shhh... —She continued petting Link back.

-Is he sad?—Asked Lye.—Why?

—Link looked up with teary eyes.— I'm going to die alone!—He said before starting to cry again.

-Oh... Link! We are and we will stay here with you...—Confronted Louise.

-I-I-I want- I want him next to me...

-I know...

...

The nights passed and Link couldn't find a way to get his smile back. His sweet lover's face kept waking the poor cat up. Morning came slowly and he decided to look at the bar from above. A young lady came in and unpacked some stuff from a big box she held. She smiled at the passing customers and continued placing the glasses on the counter. The animal came down from its perch and came to the new girl. She looked at him and patted his head before continuing to do her job. "Why does she look so familiar..?" He thought. She had long curly reddish hair in a low ponytail and light caramel skin. She also had beautiful mismatched colored eyes; one green and one brown. Many ear piercings and one golden nose ring made her look like royalty.

-Do you need something, little bell?—She asked Link.

-Meow...

-You are such a cutie!—She stopped working and grabbed him.—You are quite lightweight for a grown cat!—She remarked.—What's your name?

He looked at her wondering how to tell her. "How do I say Link?" He put his claws together and repeated the motion. "It's your name? Eh...Intertwined?" She tried to guess. He moved his head from left to right. "join?" She tried again. "Oh! Link!" She got it and was super excited.

-Link... That name tells me something... Oh, right! That's the name of the last hylian that made an appearance in the city.—She stated.

He looked at her with surprise. "She is a gerudo?"

-He was saved by Gan.—As she said that Link's face illuminated; She knew Ganondorf personally for not using his title.— You know him? He's my cousin. We don't talk much, but he told me about Link. "The prettiest and most honest boy I have ever seen. He has the cutest expression on his face when embarrassed and the perfect pair of blue eyes." He said to me.

Link felt his cheeks reddening and his furr going upward. His eyes then began to tear up.

-Is- Is that you?—She asked, surprised.—That curse he has is getting out of hand... Do you know where he hides?

Link immediately ran out the bar looking back every now and then to make sure his new encounter was following.

...

Arriving at his village, The girl seemed enchanted. She gazed at the surroundings like it was a fairytale. She then went back to the cat. "Is that where?" She asked. She took a breath in and knocked at the door. Zeli opened the door and looked at the girl. She looked absent for a moment.

-H-Hi! What can I do for you?—She stuttered.

-Hi, I was wondering if Ganondorf was here.

-Hum... What for?

-He's my cousin, I wanted to see him.

-Oh. Give me two minutes.—She said before getting back inside. She came back with Gan holding "Link's" hand.—Here he is!

-Thank you-

-I'm Zeli!

-Thank you Zeli! I am Kamira

-Kamira... What a pretty name.

She smiled but then looked at her cousin a bit more seriously.

-Gan...Could you... Come? Alone?—She asked.

-Yes, of course! —He turned back to "Link", kissed his forehead and left.

...

-What did you want to talk to me about?

-Your boyfriend.

-My-

-He is not what you think he is!—She got inpatient for Link.—He is your boyfriend!—She pointed at the real Link.

-You think I'd date a cat?

-No! He ain't a cat, he is a hylian!

-Did you get drunk, Kamira? I can bring you to Gerudo town if that's what you want. No need to lie!—He said, looking at her with side eyes.

-I am serious, Gan! If you don't believe me, try and check his aura!

-His...Aura?

-Yes! Check it with your powers!

-I can't...—He looked down.—I can't control my powers, even my body from time to time! This demon thing has me on the edge!

-Sight- Do you not thrust me? I talked to him. He knows what I say and answers with head movements! Please, you have to believe me! If not for me... then for him!

-I'm sorry...I can't...

...

Another one of my depressing chapters! yay! :D