1st chapter (Back to work)

I know, very original character name ;-;

You DO need to reed the prologue to know what's

A few months had passed since his encounter with the luxurious man and Link felt normal again. His boss got a bit mad at him for flirting with the clients so he had to prove him that he was worth keeping. Zeli tried to get more information out of him but he refused to talk about the mysterious client that made her "little brother" get the shivers.

Link had gotten in trouble with his adoptive mom about the rent and the visits to the bar, even if he is old enough. He once came back home with an eye bruised and blood dripping from his nose. Zeli had to force her mom and Link to let him rest.

Even if he had what he needed, he felt that something was missing. He was constantly wondering if he would ever see Ganondorf, this man that made him feel so different yet so alive.

Ding!

-I'm coming! Wait for me! —Screamed Link from the back of the store. He came back to the counter with a massive pile of rolls and stelaes. — I am sorry for the delay!

-No, I am! —Said a voice that Link recognized.

-Ganondorf?!—He immediately dropped his handful on the countertop and looked deep in his eyes. He smiled and slightly blushed before he started crying. He ran to him and hugged him without even knowing why.

-Woah! Are you okay, brunet?—After not getting an answer, he hugged the soft worker back.

-I thought I'd never see you again... like everyone...—He said between sobs. I'm sorry if I'm being overly affectionate... I'm probably going to get fired if I continue.—He got off of his crush.

-I should have come back earlier, but I had some trouble with my responsibilities. I am actually The king of my people...

Link was left once again speechless.

-My apologies, I should not have played with your head.

-Wh—He got interrupted by his boss.

-LINK! What did I say about customer services?—Screamed an old man from another room of the shop.

-May we talk later?—Said Link in the most polite way he could.—I can't have that kind of talk with customers.

Ganondorf simply smiled and got out of the shop keeping eye contact with Link.

— time skip —

At the end of the day, Link got out of the door as usual, but was taken by surprise by a sweet and gentle kiss on the tip of his lips. When he opened his eyes, there was standing the man that was on Link's heart for the past months. His breath was taken and his face went numb. Lit by the moonlight, his face looked so soft and kind, the one he would see in the prettiest of dreams. In an unconscious move, Link approached his hands to the red haired men's neck, and slowly proceeded to kiss him back. The feeling that filled him has not compared to anything he ever felt before. His heart beating the fastest it could, His muscles stiff from stress, he felt like every sensor in his body lit up an immense fire warming him. He took another look at Ganondorf, his face steaming and his arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck. "I think I'm in love." Said he before getting kissed another time by his partner. "I do too". With these last words said, they de-tangled their arms and parted each on their own side.

Back at Link's place:

-You did what! -Exclaimed Zeli with excitement.

-I had my first kiss! —He said in a hurry—Now will you tone it down a little, I'm already shy about it. I don't need the whole village to know...