4th Chapter (Home)

At the hospital bed, Link was sitting, fixing his long hair. He got up, grabbed new clothes and dressed up. As he walked through the doorway, he was greeted by the doctor.

-Athon! I am glad to see you standing on your own two feet!

-Athon? Nobody calls me that anymore!—He said uneasy.

-Since your mom pa-?

-Since I got adopted...—He interrupted the old man—Sight—Yes.

The doctor stayed silent for a little while. He then gave him the statement of his health and medication to take at home.

...

-LINK!!!—Screamed Zeli as she ran up to her little brother, her eyes watering down. She embraced and squeezed him.—I thought I would never see you again!

He hugged her back.— I missed you too, but can you make your hug lighter?— He said in one breath.

-Oops!—She released the pressure.— Sorry.— She gazed around in silence. With a confused expression she looked back at Link.— Isn't Gan with you?

-Well, the doctor told me that he was busy. He should be back around in less than a week.

-Oh...-Well! Why don't you come inside, we made your favorite food!

...

After eating, he got outside to walk. The sky was painted in coral and fire colors with splashes of stars seeking through. Hyrules plains looked red with the light, almost looking like the blood moon's night. He finally arrived at Hylia's lake where he sat down. As he laid on the slightly wet grass, he closed his tired eyes. -Sight- He slowly reopened his eyes just to see Gan upside down over him. Link got up quickly and smiled at him.

-Gan! I thought you had left!—He waited awkwardly for an answer from his partner. Gan's eyes looked empty and flaming in rage.— Are... Are you okay?—His smile dropped.

The said partner violently grabbed Link's wrist and lifted him off the ground. The brunet, to keep balance, grabbed Gan's arm with his own.

-Gan! —He tried resonating with him.— Please, Gan! Ganondorf! —He began to feel the pain in his arm.—Ganon!

At this Last word, the king powered up with flame hair, black eyes, bright markings on his skin. Link, scared more than ever, tried to escape his grip. Ganon's fist was in a punching motion. The second of impact, Link was thrown far and into the lake.

The red-headed man regained consciousness a bit after. He looked around not understanding until he saw Link's coat at his feet.

-Oh, no, no, no! Link! LINK!—He screamed gazing at the lake. His inspection stopped when he saw the movement in the water. A tear dropped as he realized what he had done. Link can't swim. He dropped on his knees and cried out his eyes.—Link...

...

~

Am I an evil writer? Yes! Yes, I am!